A deep dive inside Allure Realty: The real estate company in Selling Tampa on Netflix

Just like with The Oppenheim Group, there are a lot of Allure realtors we don’t see on the show

The Selling Sunset spin-off, Selling Tampa, has arrived on Netflix to give us a hit of even more property porn and reality TV drama. The houses are just as huge and the chaos in the personal lives of the real estate agents might just be even bigger. The show follows Allure Realty, a brokerage in Florida.

The staff there are all-Black, all-female and they know what they want in life. They want big listings, loads of commission and gorgeous wardrobes. And tbh, they have all three. If it’s not already, this show is going to fill the Selling Sunset shaped hole in your life and be your latest Netflix obsession.

So, you’re probably here wanting to know as much as possible about the office the show focuses around. Here’s everything you need to know about real estate company, Allure Realty.

Everything you need to know about Allure Reality from Selling Tampa on Netflix, Inside the brokerage office its location in Florida and the staff who work there

via Netflix

Allure Realty was launched in 2019 by Sharelle Rosado

The real estate company is owned by Sharelle Rosado. Sharelle launched Allure back in 2019 and it is now one of the best known real estate companies in America. The brokerage has a workforce of all-Black, female staff. Despite only being around for a couple of years, the company has already received awards and recognition — it was even nominated for the “Best Real Estate Company” honour in 2021.

According to Sharelle’s website: “As founder and CEO of Allure Realty, Sharelle Rosado’s compelling drive and growing reputation has led her to become one of Florida’s top producing real estate agents. Sharelle founded luxury real estate firm Allure Realty in 2019, opening its first location in Tampa Bay, Florida.”

via Netflix

Where exactly is the Allure Realty office and what’s it like inside?

The main office is located in Tampa, Florida. It is located just off the coast of Hillsborough Bay. This is a very prime city location, in the heart of where the brokerage’s top listings and areas are. The Florida office is modern and minimalist and its layout isn’t too dissimilar to how The Oppenheim Group office is laid out in Selling Sunset.

via Netflix

The Allure Realty office comes off the street and straight into an open-plan huge main room. There is an entrance area and reception with a sofa, and then two rows of the desks for the agents – just like in Selling Sunset. At the back of the room is a larger meeting desk, where we see the staff gathering a few times in the Netflix show. At the very back is Sharelle’s office – where we see her, Anne-Sophie and Juawana meet in one episode.

Allure also has a second brokerage office in Miami.

via Netflix

With The Oppenheim Group and Selling Sunset, there are a lot of realtors who work for the company but aren’t in the show. That’s the same for Allure, according to its website. The staff section has a huge picture of Sharelle at the top, then the CMO Gabriel Antonio and then it moves onto “Our Agents”. The first seven pictures are all the girls we know from the show, but there are a further nine real estate agents we don’t see.

The other staff members are: Santina Thomas, Brianna Gordon, Alyssa Tabit Smith, Rebecca Reid, Aizia Franklin, Rena Parra, Eboni Stiff, Victor Gurley, Arrelle Harrison and Gabriel Moton.

Here’s a little look at some of the most expensive listings with Allure Realty right now

Right now, there are some very, very impressive listings on the company website. There’s one up for just under $15million, another for $13million and another for $12million. Take a little look at them here, and weep:

Yes, Allure has its own Instagram page so you can look at all the dreamy listings

The company has an Instagram profile, which currently has just under 20k followers. The bio describes it as “a top-notch real estate brokerage servicing clients in Tampa Bay and throughout Florida.” There aren’t loads of posts on there – but most of them are sharing who is real estate agent of the month and details of listings. The handle is @allurerealtyfl. 

Selling Tampa is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.