They’ve moved in! Inside the fancy new homes of the Love Island 2021 couples

Liam and Millie are living right next to Chloe and Toby in Essex!

Although it’s only been three months since Love Island 2021 finished, a lot has changed for the cast – and a whole load of them now have brand new homes. Kaz and Tyler haven’t moved in together yet, but so far, Lillie (awkward ship name), Chloby and Feddy have all moved in together, and their houses do NOT disappoint.

With some Islanders becoming millionaires from brand deals already, it’s definitely fair to say this lot are living in houses a million times more boujee than you could ever dream of. Take a peek into the new homes they’ve moved into since leaving the villa:

Liam and Millie

The winners of Love Island 2021 really said “go big or go home”. Their new house is based in the Essex countryside and is estimated to be worth £1 million.

According to the Daily Mail, it’s three stories and is set in a historic Elizabethan Grade 1 listed mansion. It includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a sauna and has access to two tennis courts, and is set in 20 acres of park-like grounds – which includes lakes, a pavilion and apparently deer!

@milliegracecourt via Instagram

Millie has been keeping fans up to date with moving in on Instagram, with snaps of decorations as they come in, as well as pics from her birthday that I’m definitely not super jealous over.

love island 2021 new homes

@milliegracecourt via Instagram

Although Liam has been more quiet on socials, him and Millie did do a joint Instagram post celebrating them moving in (champagne included), with the caption “Starting a new chapter 😊🔐🏡🤍”.

love island 2021 new homes

@milliegracecourt and @liamreadon1 via Instagram

A source told the Daily Mail: “They have been searching for a place they can call home since winning Love Island and finally now they won’t have to commute hours to see each other.

“It’s a big step but they see this as a new chapter and are excited to make the property their own.”

Chloe and Toby

@chloeburrows and @tobyaromolaran via Instagram

Moving in (apparently) right next to Liam and Mille, Chloe and Toby have also relocated to Essex.

Their new home is reportedly a £1 million mansion that used to be owned by Henry VIII, and according to the Daily Mail, boasts two living rooms, two bathrooms and their own dressing room.

The property is set within 10-acre grounds and like Liam and Millie, also has access to a tennis court.

Chloe has been keeping fans up to date on her YouTube channel, including with a moving in vlog showing their empty apartment. The video shows most of the property, including kitchen “with a view”, living room, several bathrooms and Toby’s walk-in wardrobe.

Although Chloe has yet to show us the master bedroom, her new videos have clips of their house with some more deco, including a sofa and what appears to be four (!!!) ovens.

Chloe Burrows via YouTube

The pair also shared a joint Instagram post to announce them moving in together, with the caption “Cheers to use finally moving in😢🥰”, which received a comment from Jedward saying “Can’t wait to come over”. Since when were they friends??

Faye and Teddy

According to OK!, Faye and Teddy’s new pad is located on the outskirts of London, and it does not disappoint. After reportedly turning down six figure deals with clothing brands to start her own property business, Faye Home, she has been posting plenty of YouTube videos providing updates for their new house.

Love Island 2021 finalists Faye Winter and Teddy Soares give tour of inside their new house together

@faye__winter via Instagram

In her house reveal video, Faye says Teddy and her love it for “all its features and how quirky it is”.

Faye Winter via YouTube

Faye Winter via YouTube

After moving in, Faye and Teddy ALSO did a joint Instagram post of them displaying their impressive new grand staircase, with the caption “HOME🏠 We are so lucky to be able to share this amazing journey together and with you all! We have lots of work to do and can’t wait to show you everything along the way! We’ve spent the last few days enjoying this step in a bubble just us two but now we can’t wait to show you everything! 🤍”.

I also LOVE how brutally honest they’ve been about the moving-in process, with Faye posting on her home account an image of their bedroom the day after they moved in, describing it as a “pig sty”.

@faye__home via Instagram

I’m SO JEALOUS of all these new homes Love Island 2021 cast have moved in to. If Jedward can come to the housewarming parties can I?

Featured image credit: @milliegracecourt, @faye__winter, @chloeburrows via Instagram