Selling Sunset season five

It’s coming *so* soon! Everything we know about Selling Sunset season five

I am obsessed with how chaotic season five looks already

Season four of Selling Sunset gave us an insane amount of drama which kept all of us fed and now Netflix have already confirmed season five is happening! What a time to be alive. Selling Sunset realtor Mary Fitzgerald actually went onto Lorraine Kelly’s talk show on ITV to talk about all things Selling Sunset including the upcoming season five. So in case you missed it, here’s everything you need to know about season five, including the very close release date, cast and a few spoilers on what to expect.

Selling Sunset season five is going to be released sooner than you think

Mary Fitzgerald has teased season five is going to drop sooner than we expect. We’re talking spring 2022. Speaking to Lorraine earlier this week, Mary said: “We have season five probably coming out in March. We’re done filming. We have a couple pick-ups when we get back but, for the most part, season five is done filming and it will be very good. It’s going to be big.”

This is all happening on top of Netflix’s new Selling Sunset spin-off, Selling Tampa which drops December 15 2021.

It’s expected that the entire cast will be back for season five

Going off of the fact no one leaves in season four, we can expect to see the entire cast coming back for season five. So that means Jason and Brett Oppenheim, Chrishell Stause, Christine Quinn, Mary Fitzgerald, Heather Ray Young, Maya Vander, Davina Potraz, Amanza Smith, Vanessa Villela and Emma Hernan all come back.

The likelihood of the cast returning means we will probably see the husbands too. So expect to see Romain Bonnet, Christian Richard and Tarek El Moussa. Any new cast members have not been revealed yet so it’s uncertain whether we will see any new faces in season five of Selling Sunset.

Season five looks mega dramatic and chaotic so far

So we don’t have an official trailer yet but we did get a little snippet at the end of season four and boy, oh boy, it looks messy. We will probably see the drama between Christine and Mary get bigger which means people in the office are only going to divide further. Plus we learn how Chrishell and Jason get their relationship going. In the teaser for season five we see Chrishell say “We’re not doing anything criminal” and then it cuts to her and Jason kissing. We’re obsessed already.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.