Lucinda from Love Island 2021 says she was robbed by someone in a balaclava

The incident happened earlier this week when she was walking to go and see Frozen the Musical

Love Island 2021 star, Lucinda Strafford, has said that earlier this week she was robbed by someone on a motorbike wearing a balaclava. She said the incident took place when she was walking to go and see Frozen the Musical.

The robbery took place on Wednesday night, and Lucinda shared a photo from her seat at the West End production describing what had happened. The captions on the photo read: “Not everyday you walk to see Frozen the Musical and your phone gets snatched out of your hand by someone wearing a balaclava on a motorbike. So awful there are people out there like that. Make sure to hold your phones extra tight.”

Lucinda Strafford from Love Island 2021 says she was robbed by someone on a motorbike in a balaclava

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

She later added on her Instagram story that she hasn’t had her phone back. She shared a cute picture of a toy Olaf from Frozen that she said had cheered her up, reminding people that “there are worse things going on in the world”.

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

Shockingly, Lucinda isn’t the only Love Island star to report being robbed in the recent weeks. This comes after Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury from the 2019 Love Island series were victims to an £800k robbery at their home in Manchester. An “experienced gang” is said to have “taken everything” and the couple have left the house and not returned since. A number of items were taken in the robbery, including jewellery, which happened whilst the pair were in London.

Molly-Mae later posted a video about the theft, in which she said she felt a level of guilt herself over what happened. She said thieves completely “ransacked” and “emptied” their home, which left them with “not a lot of stuff at all”. She added: “I never thought if I was to be robbed that I would feel guilty for being robbed. But I think seeing a lot of things on social media and seeing a lot of people’s opinions about why we were robbed, I started to feel like, god, was this my fault?”

Earlier this week, 2017 Love Island star Chris Hughes was also victim of a robbery. He said his car had been broken into overnight, and thieves had taken his “unsellable” and “rare” golf clubs. “Car broken in overnight. Only reason I’m posting this is because these should almost be unsellable in the respect of the rarity of these just floating around for sale,” he said. “Left handed Cobra Copper Forged irons, driver, 3 wood and 3 iron, hardly any sets of these kicking around the country. Just hope you can all keep an eye out, appreciate it.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.