Ranked: Who from Love Island 2021 has gained the most Instagram followers?

A few of them have hit a million already

You know the first thing the Love Island 2021 Islanders did when they got their phones back was check how many Instagram followers they had. It’s the ultimate definition of Love Island success. The Islanders sign up for eight weeks in the sun, a lil chance at love and a big ol’ chance at gaining a huge social media following and subsequent brand deals creating a whole new career.

So who out of this year’s cohort would have been the happiest when they got their phone back and opened up the ‘gram? Here is a ranking of the most popular Love Island 2021 contestants, by who has the most followers on Instagram now.

12. Hugo Hammond – 465k

Love Island 2021: Who from the cast has gained the most Instagram followers?

via Instagram @hugo_hammond

Teacher Hugo Hammond dipped out of the villa just after Casa Amor, but he’s already got nearly half a million followers from being on the show. Not bad going considering for him it was all one big, long holiday.

11. Brad McClelland – 564k

via Instagram @bradmcclell

OG Brad just missed out on being in the top 10 for most followed from Love Island 2021 on Instagram. He spent a good few weeks in the villa making out like he fancied everyone, you can’t help but wish him well.

10. Mary Bedford – 626k

via Instagram @mary_bedford

Bombshell Mary wasn’t in the villa for a huge length of time, so to come out just in the top 10 for Instagram followers is pretty impressive form. She was a model and influencer before the show, so this has just catapulted her audience and career. Watch out for a very thought-out and well-carved feed.

9. Lucinda Strafford – 633k

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

You just know that Lucinda’s main aim for going on Love Island was to gain an Instagram following and do clothing deals. She’s just in the top 10 for follower count this year, which she will no doubt be pretty pleased with.

8. Kaz Kamwi – 700k

via Instagram @kazkamwi

Kaz was already an influencer and fashion blogger before the show, so her feed is about to be very on point. She has 700k followers. Her partner, Tyler, didn’t make the list, despite being a finalist in the show. Tyler’s follower count currently sits at 150k.

7. Toby Aromolaran – 750k

via Instagram @tobyaromolaran

Just ahead of Kaz, as it stands, is Toby – who Kaz was coupled up with on day one. Toby has already started posting pictures with girlfriend Chloe, and I can feel a feed pretty much dedicated to her approaching.

6. Teddy Soares – 852k

via Instagram @teddy_soares

Finalist Toby is the second most popular guy from this series. He’s quickly heading towards the coveted one million followers.

5. Faye Winter – 873k

via Instagram @faye__winter

Faye has just about gained more followers than her boyfriend Teddy. It looks as though she too will probably hit the one million mark very soon.

4. Liam Reardon – 886k

via Instagram @liamreardon1

Winner Liam is the most popular boy of this series, but is still playing catch-up with his girlfriend, Millie. Liam quickly updated his Instagram bio to read “LOVE ISLAND WINNER 2021” and tbh, he deserves it.

3. Chloe Burrows – 1million

via Instagram @chloe__burrows

Runner-up Chloe is the latest to hit the one million mark since leaving the villa. No doubt her feed will soon be filled with cute date pics of her and Toby.

2. Liberty Poole – 1.3million

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Despite leaving the show just before the final, Liberty has leap-frogged a lot of the finalists and is now equally the most followed person from Love Island 2021 on Instagram. She has 1.3million followers and was the first Islander this year to hit the big one million.

1. Millie Court – 1.3million

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie won the show, so it’s not at all surprising that she is the Love Island 2021 cast member who has come out with the most Instagram followers. She worked for ASOS before going on the show, so the resident cool-girl has a feed to die for. Plus, it’s only going to get better. Can I follow twice?

All follower counts were correct at time of publication.

Love Island 2021 is available on catchup on the ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.