It’s official: These are the Love Island couples who had the most sex on the show

Amber and Kem were at it all the time, it seems

These days, Love Island doesn’t show the saucy sex scenes shared by the couples anymore. Gone are the days where the villa lights would go down and next thing we’d see the bed sheets going wild as every single Islander was simultaneously at it. But, we’re all adults here, we know that they still do it.

Adult Toy company MegaPleasure has truly gone the extra mile, by doing actual scientific research into which couple was the steamiest in Love Island history, across all seasons. Looking at metrics such as confirmed sex scenes, suspected sex scenes and kissing scenes, each couple has been given an overall score, crowning one the steamiest of all time.

Interestingly, Alex Bowen and Terry Walsh are the only Islanders to appear twice on the list each, as part of different couples. Here is an official ranking of the Love Island couples who had the most televised sex scenes together whilst they were on the show.

10. Zara and Alex, 2016

via ITV

The first entry comes from Zara and Alex – who weren’t ever really a thing in the 2016 villa, but still managed to do bits. In the series, Zara chose Alex to go to the Hideaway with her. After they’d finished, the Love Island producers showed the iconic clip of Zara licking her teeth and she ended up losing her Miss GB crown over the footage. That was the only time they were caught together, they didn’t even kiss during the series. They score 3.3 overall.

9. Malin and Terry, 2016

A ranking of the couples who had the most sex scenes in the Love Island villa

via ITV

In series two, Terry and Malin had one definite sex scene, in the VERY well-lit bedroom, while a load of other Islanders were watching. They had a further three potential sex scenes and five kissing scenes. This gives them an overall score of 10.4.

8. Molly-Mae and Tommy, 2019

via ITV

Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague appeared to be the first couple of Love Island 2019 to do the deed. There was one time where they were confirmed to have done bits, and a further three times where it was thought they may have. They had nine onscreen kisses, giving them an overall score of 13.1.

7. Emma-Jane and Terry, 2016

via ITV

Season two’s Emma-Jane Woodhams and Terry Walsh gave us one of the most memorable Love Island moments of all time. After Malin, who Terry was coupled up with, left, Terry was quick to crack on with Emma-Jane. Emma-Jane thought if they had sex on top of the sheets it would count as porn, so the Love Island producers wouldn’t be able to show it on TV. Oh how wrong she was. That was their one, very much confirmed, sex scene, plus they had six further suspected ones and four kissing scenes. As a couple, they score 13.5.

6. Cara and Nathan, 2016

via ITV

Cara and Nathan were together from the start of series two, so they had a lot of time to get to know each other shall we say, before they ended up winning the series. They had two confirmed sex scenes together and four suspected. They had eight televised kissing scenes too, giving them an overall score of 17.

5. Chloe and Toby, 2021

via ITV

This season’s Chloe and Toby come a respectable fifth, with a score of 17.5. They haven’t had any confirmed sex scenes (and who knows what the whole NVQ and football code actually means), but they’ve been caught acting suspiciously under the sheets six times. They’ve also kissed 15 times – the highest amount of any couple in this list. Chloe and Toby score 15.

4. Paige and Finn, 2020

via ITV

By the 2020 winter series, sex scenes being aired during the Love Island episodes was a thing of the past – but the couples definitely still did it. Paige and Finn had one confirmed sex scene and five suspected, plus 12 kissing scenes – giving them an overall score of 17.6

3. Olivia and Alex, 2016

via ITV

Olivia and Alex Bowen are still together now, and they clearly found their connection in the villa. They had one confirmed sex scene, six suspected and 11 kissing scenes – their overall score in the ranking of Love Island couples is 18.2.

2. Megan and Wes, 2018

via ITV

Megan Barton-Hanson and Wes Nelson were at it a lot. They were caught having sex in the villa during the day by the fellow Islanders, and one time poor Jack Fincham walked in on them in the bedroom and then had to wait outside realising he needed to walk back through the bedroom to go back outside. They have an overall score of 24.7 with two confirmed sex scenes, eight suspected sex scenes and 12 kissing scenes.

1. Amber and Kem, 2017

via ITV

Amber and Kem had a lot of sex whilst on Love Island, so much so that producers had to cut some of their x-rated night time scenes. And it wasn’t just at night, the couple were caught having sex in broad daylight by a fellow Islander, after searching around the whole villa for a good hiding spot. According to Mega Pleasure, the couple have an overall score of 26.8 – having three confirmed sex scenes, seven suspected and 12 kissing scenes.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.