Quiz: How well do you remember what happened in Casa Amor on every series of Love Island?

Congrats, hun x

It’s been four years since ITV commandeered not one, but two Mallorcan villas to mix things up in what can be an otherwise rather boring period of Love Island. One can only imagine the excitement of the producers as week five looms and they must decide which Islander’s ex to bring in, which frantic challenges to engineer and how to obliterate our favourite relationships, all in the name of entertainment.

Since then, we’ve seen toe-curling bed proposals, supposedly loyal Islanders cracking on and those crushing Casa Amor postcards. We’ve pitied the poor new Islanders who, after mere days, must relinquish their 15 minutes of fame and leave the villa alone. We’ve waited with bated breath to see if, on their return, the boys will walk round *that* corner with a new girl on their arm.

Casa Amor has seen some of the most dramatic moments in Love Island’s history, but how many can you remember? Take this quiz to find out.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.