Photo dump! Check out the pictures the Islanders have taken on their phones in week one

I could stare at their selfies from the Horny Devils challenge all day

Whilst the Islanders are in the villa, they don’t have much to do other than have dangerously average chat, workout, kiss and do the challenges. So one way that the cast of Love Island 2021 have clearly been passing time is by taking a load of pictures on each phone the producers give them.

Each Islander gets a phone, with their name on of course, and it’s used to get the dreaded texts from producers to call out, and also to contact the producers as and when they want to. This week has seen a few fun dress-up challenges, some wild nights ending up in dumpings and a lot of lounging around in swimwear. The Islanders clearly have been taking snaps at every given opportunity.

Kaz has been dropping 10/10 selfies, the boys have been getting group pictures every night and I think Jake has stopped to take a snap whenever he’s been allowed to. So here’s a sneaky little phone raid, to see all the pictures the Love Island 2021 cast have taken so far.

1. The horny devil challenge really is the gift that keeps on giving

A look at the phone pictures the cast of Love Island 2021 have taken in week one in the villa

2. How do I get an invite to a night in at the villa???

3. Are those SHOES ON THE BED?!

4. Hats off boys, you nailed it here

5. God, the boys really are working it this year

6. I bet Jake loves a selfie

7. This picture is the truest Love Island villa nighttime vibe

8. The dog house doesn’t look too bad?

9. I hope they thanked whoever took this perfectly framed picture

10. Can’t wait for the wedding xx

11. 10/10

12. Cheers to this !!

13. Ok Hugo actually melts my heart

14. And finally, everyone deserves to see this picture of Jake at least once in their life

I adore him?

All pictures via ITV / the Islanders. Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.