So it turns out Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos from Netflix’s Sex/Life are together in real life

They met on set in a makeup traileršŸ„ŗ

You’re probably binging Sex/Life on Netflix right now. It’s one of Netflix’s horniest shows – yes, even more horny than 365 Days. The two main characters in the show, Billie and Brad, are dating in real life. Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos confirmed their relationship together earlier this year and they are so in love.

Sex/Life has eight episodes and focuses on married woman Billie, played by Sarah, who is obsessed with Brad, who is played by Adam, her ex-boyfriend and their previous sexy relationship.

People on Twitter have been losing their minds over a couple of things. One of them being whether Adam Demos gets totally naked in the show or if what we see is prosthetic body part. Another thing people are obsessing over is whether co-stars Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos are actually together in real life or not.

Get ready to feel single and lonely because here is everything you need to know about Sarah and Adam’s relationship:

Sarah Shahi and Adam Demos met on set for Sex/Life

In an interview with People magazine, Sarah revealed the couple actually met in the makeup trailer on set when filming began. She says: “We got on instantly. We had the exact same taste in music. We had the same taste in whiskey and tequilas and I was really blown away by him just as a person and all I knew was that I wanted more.”

The couple consider themselves to be ‘soulmates’

The couple share a few images of their relationship online. On her Instagram account, Sarah posted a selection of photos celebrating Adam’s birthday. In the caption she wrote: “I do know Iā€™ve loved him for a thousand lifetimes before and will love him for a thousand lifetimes more. Happy birthday my baby.”

Adam called Sarah ‘everything’ in a birthday post

The couple seem like they’re deeply in love with each other. Adam posted this photo below onto his Instagram with the caption: “Happy bday my baby. I f*#kin love you. Youā€™re everything.”

sarah shahi adam demos

via Instagram @adam_demos

They confirmed their relationship together on Instagram

Back in January 2021 , the couple confirmed they were in a relationship by each of them posting this photo.

adam demos sarah shahi

via Instagram @adam_demos

Adam captioned his photo with “Rats NYE” and Sarah captioned hers with “Happy New Year. Xo. The šŸ€”.

Sex/ Life is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.Ā 

Featured image credit: @Sarahshahi on Instagram