kaz kawmi love island 2021

Introducing Kaz, the influencer with over 70k followers joining Love Island 2021

She won’t date a man who doesn’t eat vegetables

Love Island is back in our lives from this evening and the brand new line up includes 26-year-old influencer Kaz Kamwi. Kaz will be joining 10 other Islanders in the Majorcan villa this summer. Her fellow Islanders include a PT, an estate agent and a civil servant.

The brand new series starts this evening at 9pm, for an hour and a half long episode after being away from screens for 18 months. The show is hosted by Laura Whitmore and Iain Stirling is back as the usual voiceover.

Kaz won’t be the only influencer in the villa, she’ll be joined by Shannon Singh. Kaz is extremely successful, she thousands of followers across TikTok and Instagram. She’s from Essex and has a crush on Michael B Jordan.

via Instagram @kazkamwi

This is everything you need to know about Kaz Kamwi:

Kaz is an influencer

Kaz has made her career out of being an influencer. Her Instagram feed is very aesthetic and essentially full of outfit posts and videos. She’s done a collaboration with SkinnyDip and already worked with Boux Avenue, Primark and Miss Selfridge on a number of sponsored posts.

She’s got over 70,000 followers on Instagram and nearly 10,000 on TikTok. On her TikTok she usually posts outfit videos, with one of the most popular videos being a compilation of outfits inspired by Scooby-Doo.

She went to uni in Birmingham

via Instagram @kazkamwi

Kaz is one of a few Islanders who attended university in Birmingham including Liberty and Aaron. Kaz went to Birmingham City Uni.

Kaz said she won’t rule out sex in the villa

Finally, an Islander up for sex on Love Island. Kaz said in an interview it’s been a long lockdown and she wouldn’t say “no” to sex in the villa.

She said: “It’s not something I am necessarily looking to run towards, or run away from. It’s been a long lockdown! If I am with the right person and the moment feels right, I wouldn’t rule it out. But it’s not a definite yes or no!”

She has a strict list of requirements for a man

via Instagram @kazkamwi

Kaz said she is looking for someone who is confident and who goes for what they want. But when it comes to what she won’t accept in a relationship, one of her biggest red flags is someone who doesn’t eat vegetables.

She said: “Biggest red flags? Someone who’s nonchalant, someone who’s super low-effort. Someone who doesn’t eat vegetables. I don’t trust people who don’t eat vegetables.”

Seems fair enough.

Love Island 2021 starts on Monday 28th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.