Too Hot To Handle fines: How much does each rule break cost the cast members?

There’s a plot twist with how the prize fund works this season

The most chaotic dating show on Netflix is back. Too Hot To Handle is the drama-fuelled reality series where the producers have plucked out some of the hottest and horniest people in the world and put them all together in a luxury villa and then told them they get fines if they touch. Whoever thought of this honestly deserves awards.

Without too many spoilers, it’s not too long before the cast members are breaking rules all over the place and racking up tens of thousands of pounds in deductions from the final prize.

Too Hot To Handle season two on Netflix: How much the fines and rule breaks cost the cast members

via Netflix

So how much in fines do the rule breaks cost the Too Hot To Handle prize pot?

The fines dished out to the Too Hot To Handle cast are as follows:

• Kissing – $3,000

• Inappropriate touching – $3,000 – $4,000

• Masturbating – $2,000

• Oral sex – $6,000

• Sex – $20,000

The only kind of touching they are really allowed is pretty platonic cuddling. Cute x

via Netflix

Does the prize fund get split between all the Too Hot To Handle cast at the end?

Last year, the depleted prize fund was split equally between the cast members, much to the disappointment of those who were more true to the process than others. However this year, Lana has revealed the prize fund will not be shared in the same way. It’s looking like instead Lana will favour those who actually abide by the rules, so basically they need to trust the process!! Which of course, is never going to actually happen.

The first four episodes of season two of Too Hot To Handle are available on Netflix now, with the rest dropping on June 30th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.