Here are all the ages of the cast of Too Hot To Handle season two on Netflix

Christina is 30

The final episodes of season two of Too Hot To Handle have just dropped, and the show is all about getting up close and personal and creating real connections with people. The Too Hot To Handle season two cast is ready to put ages, jobs, where they’re all from, and sexual tension aside to try and actually find someone they get on with. At least, that’s what they’re meant to be doing.

This bunch of singles thought they were taking part in Parties In Paradise – a false TV show where they could go wild and literally just have sex all the time. Sucks for them, but that was all a lie and now they can’t touch at all or they run the risk of losing all of the final prize fund. Which makes great TV for us. If it’s anything like last year, you’ll soon know who your favourite cast member is, who the real trouble makers are and whether or not they stand a hope in hell of taking any money home with them.

Here are all the ages of the cast of season two of Too Hot To Handle, which is on Netflix now.

Carly Lawrence

Age: 24

Carly Lawrence: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Carly is the youngest girl of the group, aged 24. She’s from Toronto, Canada, and when she’s not working as a self-confessed man-eater, she’s a model.

Nathan Webb

Age: 27

Nathan Webb: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Nathan is 27, and from the UK, but is living in Texas for his stripping work.

Melinda Berry

Age: 28

Melinda Berry

via Netflix

Melinda is one of the eldest in the group, aged 28. She’s from New York.

Emily Miller

Age: 27

Emily Miller: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

London based model, Emily Miller, is already shaping up to be the chaotic Francesca style cast member of this season. She’s 27 and doesn’t care about breaking the rules.

Marvin Anthony

Age: 26

Marvin Anthony: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Marvin is 26, and if the accent hasn’t given it away, he’s from France. Fun fact: He’s played basketball at the highest level back home in Paris.

Chase DeMoor

Age: 24

Chase DeMoor

via Netflix

24-year-old Chase is a footballer. Need I say more about why he seems to be a hit with girls???

Cam Holmes

Age: 24

Cam Holmes: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Every Too Hot To Handle Francesca needs a Harry, and for Emily it looks like he’s come in the form of 24-year-old Cam from South Wales. Let the drama commence 👀.

Larissa Trownson

Age: 28

Larissa Trownson

via Netflix

Larissa was equal eldest of the original retreat goers – aged 28. However, bombshell Christina is older than her. Larissa is from Auckland in New Zealand and works as a lawyer.

Peter Vigilante

Age: 21

Peter Vigilante: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Peter is the baby of the group, aged just 21. He lives very much up to being the Gen-Z of the group too, quickly telling everyone that for work he is a TikTok influencer.

Kayla Carter

Age: 26

Kayla Carter: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Kayla is 26, and works as a model and bartender. She’s from Texas and says she loves a bad boy.

Christina Carmela

Age: 30

Christina Carmela: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Christina, who is from South Africa, is so far the oldest contestant on Too Hot To Handle season two at 30-years-old. Her father is Italian and her mum is Portuguese.

Robert Van Tromp

Age: 29

Robert Van Tromp

via Netflix

Robert is the eldest guy on Too Hot To Handle season two. He’s from the UK, and used to be a professional swimmer but now works as a salesman.

Tabitha Clifft

Age: 27

Tabitha Clifft: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Tabitha is a 27-year-old model from London. She’s also a fitness instructor and qualified nutritionist, and the founder of Glow by Tabitha, which sells recipe plans and workout guides.

Joey Joy

Age: 23

Joey Joy

via Netflix

Joey is a 23-year-old former footballer from Miami. He has a degree in business administration and yes, his name is actually Joey Joy.

Elle Monae

Age: 25

Elle Monae: Here are the ages of all of the season two cast members of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix

via Netflix

Elle is from Washington and works as an influencer. She is 25 and has her own clothing brand.

Too Hot To Handle season two is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.