This is where all of the season two cast of Too Hot To Handle went to university

Larissa has a double law degree AND a bachelor of arts

Imagine being young, hot, smart and have the prospect of millions of Instagram followers and a life in the spotlight? Yeah, it’s a dream. But some of the cast of Too Hot To Handle season two have been quick to brag about going to university on the show, proving that for some people, all of those things are very much attainable.

Cam has mentioned a Criminology degree, Marvin has a Master’s in Finance and they aren’t the only brain boxes of the series. Here are all the Too Hot To Handle contestants who we are aware went to university, and where and what they each studied.

Peter Vigilante

Peter Vigilante: Where the season two cast of Too Hot To Handle went to university

via Instagram @petervigilante

Peter studied at a high school in New York before attending Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey. According to reports, he was on the track and field team of his high school. Now, the 21-year-old mainly works as a personal trainer and TikTok influencer.

Nathan Webb

Nathan Webb, Netflix

via Instagram @nathankwebb

Stripper Nathan is definitely brains and beauty. Before working as a Magic Mike-esque dancer, he studied at the University of Houston, which is based in the same Texas city where he currently lives.

Chase DeMoor

Chase DeMoor: Where the season two cast of Too Hot To Handle went to university

via Instagram @chasedemoor

Chase went to the Central Washington University. He’s listed on the University’s football team page, as being 6’5 and playing Defensive Line.

Larrisa Trownson

Larissa Trownson: Where the season two cast of Too Hot To Handle went to university

via Instagram @larissa_trownson

Larrisa quite openly says in her Instagram bio: “You can be intellectual & wear a bikini too!” and she meant it. Larrisa told The Tab she went to Victoria University in New Zealand and has a double degree. The lawyer holds a double law degree and a Bachelor of Arts in criminology and political science. She studied for five years to fulfil what she calls her “dream of becoming Elle Woods”.

Marvin Anthony

Marvin Anthony: Where the season two cast of Too Hot To Handle went to university

via Instagram @marvin.anthony_

It’s revealed on the show that Marvin has a Master’s degree, and this is in finance. It’s not clear where he got this degree from, but most likely somewhere near home in Paris, France. He spent a year as a foreign exchange student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and then used his degree to start his own concierge business.

Cam Holmes

Cam Holmes: Where the season two cast of Too Hot To Handle went to university

via Instagram @joeryanm

Cam is the final Too Hot To Handle season two cast member known to have gone to university. On the show, Cam describes himself as a “sexy nerd” and he’s quick to tell people he as a Criminology degree and that he got a 2:1. According to his tagged photos on Instagram, he went to Cardiff University – as he’s been tagged in some pictures there wearing “Team Cardiff” Varsity t-shirts.

The first four episodes of season two of Too Hot To Handle are available on Netflix now, with the rest dropping on June 30th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.