Meet the two new real estate agents joining The Oppenheim Group in Selling Sunset

One of them has history with the other girls 👀

Netflix has announced there will be two new cast members joining the real estate agents at The Oppenheim Group for season four and beyond of Selling Sunset. They are Vanessa Villela and Emma Hernan, who will join the other women in selling some of the most luxurious listings in LA.

In a tweet, Netflix said: “Selling Sunset fans, those Oppenheim couches are getting a little more crowded in Season 4. Vanessa Villela, a Mexican-American novela star turned real estate agent and Emma Hernan, an entrepreneur who has an interesting history with the ladies have joined the cast.”

The new season of Selling Sunset is landing on Netflix next month, on November 24th – so before you completely lose the plot, here’s what we know about the two newbies.

Vanessa Villela

Vanessa Villela is 43, and a Mexican American actress who has appeared in a number of Mexican TV series. In 2017 she became an American citizen, and is now living in LA. She currently has 610k followers on Instagram, where she refers to herself as an actor and real estate agent. She also has her own swimwear collection, called Lascivious.

Selling Sunset, Netflix, season four, new, cast, Vanessa Villela

via Instagram @vannevillela

Fellow cast member, Chrishell Stause, has reportedly said Vanessa will bring loads of fresh drama to season four of the show. She clearly gets on well with the other realtors, as she’s featured heavily in lots of the newest group photos, alongside the other new face, Emma.

via Instagram @vannevillela

Emma Hernan

Emma Hernan is 29-years-old and has previously worked as a model. She has 961k followers on Instagram, and is described as having an “interesting” history with the other Selling Sunset ladies. 👀

via Instagram @emmahernan

She works in vegan food, and is the CEO of her own company called Emma-Leigh & Co. On her website, Emma says: “As a professional model, many see me. However, what they don’t see is the deep drive and commitment within me to succeed on every level. Whether it was studying in between modelling jobs at age fourteen, practicing hours on end every day for national swim competitions or learning at the feet of master professional chefs, I have always been driven to make generations of my family proud. It’s in my blood.”

If you think she sounds (and looks) a bit like Heather 2.0 then honestly, I feel that too. Emma too gets on well with the other Oppenheim girls, but in an interview said her closest friends there are Mary and Chrishell.

Meet the two new women who have joined the cast of Selling Sunset season four

via Instagram @emmahernan

Netflix has confirmed that Selling Sunset will be returning very soon for a fourth and fifth season, with the fourth airing next month. The cast members have been posting that they are back filming and that this season has more drama than ever!

INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS.

Season four of Selling Sunset will be available on Netflix from November 24th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.