inbetweeners car

You can now buy *the* famous Inbetweeners car

Jokes on your mates who still have to get the bus

The famous Inbetweeners car is now on sale and I’ve never wanted to purchase a car more.

The yellow and red Fiat Cinquecento driven by Simon in numerous episodes of the series, most notably the “bus wankers” scene, is now up for auction at East Bristol Auctions.

The car is currently at a starting bid of £900 but is thought to reach between £2,000 and £3,000 when it goes on auction on 28th May.

The car is from 1996 and comes with a full year’s MOT, and most importantly features a “honk if you want a bl*wjob” sticker at the back from the show.

It was originally owned by a well known stunt man and was purchased by the current owner when the series ended.

Auctioneer Andrew Stow said the car is already getting loads of hype and people have been queuing up to get their picture taken with it.

He said: “It’s a really fun piece of memorabilia. It’s not the Batmobile, or the Ghostbusters’ Ecto 1, but for people who know the series – it may as well be!

“When it arrived at our sale room there was literally a queue of passers-by wanting their picture taken with it. It’s just so British. It’s an underdog, an unloved car – yet everyone wants a piece of it. Quite remarkable for a twenty-year-old yellow Fiat!”

The classic Inbetweeners car was used in a number of iconic scenes most notably the “bus wankers” scene when Jay shouted out of the window to people queuing for the bus when the car slowed down.

And the second famous scene is when the boys drive to Thorpe Park and Jay breaks the door in the car park.

Honestly if someone doesn’t buy the car and shout “bus wankers” when they’re driving, then they’re doing this country a disservice.