Only a true bookworm could guess these 15 teen books from their descriptions alone

The John Green books were my whole teenage life

Growing up as a zillennial there were a number of teen books that everyone read, even if they didn’t like reading. The Hunger Games, Twilight and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. They were the classic books of our teen years, mainly because they were adapted into major Hollywood blockbusters, but let’s just gloss over that.

All that time spent holed up with books about stunningly beautiful girls who save the dystopian world they live in were our main source of entertainment. But would you be able to identify the classic book from just the description on the back of the book?

You probably didn’t even look at the blurb of the book as you already knew everything that happened because your mates had discussed it the week before.

So in order to see how much of a teen bookworm you really were, take our quiz and guess the book purely from its blurb: