Only someone who watched all 41 episodes of MAFS Australia will get 13/13 on this quiz

The only test I’ll get 100 per cent in

Do you look back at Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 and think “wow, I can’t believe I just spent over 60 hours watching that one show?” Isn’t it incredible that you watched 41 episodes about a group of random Aussies who met for the first time at the alter, got married, lived in an apartment together and spent most of their time shouting or getting drunk at dinner parties? Do you regret spending your precious time that way? Absolutely not.

But not everyone will have made it to episode 41 – some will have got to the Ines and Sam fall out and left it there. Others will have skipped to the reunion episode after the slightly boring home-stays. But a large group of MAFS addicts were there every night, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health until death do you part, watching every single drop of MAFS goodness.

So come on then – think you’re a real Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 super fan? Take this Married at First Sight Australia quiz and prove it.

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Other Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 quiz stories recommended by this writer: 

Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out 

Which Married at First Sight Australia bloke are you, really?

Which Married at First Sight Australia couple are you?

Which Married at First Sight Australia guy would you marry?