bebo

Um guys, Bebo is coming back next month

Will I still be able to rank my mates tho?

It turns out that good things do indeed come to those who wait, as it’s just been announced that Bebo is officially coming back.

The social networking site is set to make a comeback in February after closing down in 2013.

On the site’s official page it says they are returning and are currently in beta mode, allowing a number of select invitees to have early access to the site.

They said: “Bebo is coming back in February 2021 as a brand new social network. We are currently in private beta. If you’ve been invited please enter the password below.”

However if you had an old Bebo account then you won’t be able to get back your old photos or data from the site as they were apparently lost years ago and are not recoverable.

In 2013 Bebo filed for bankruptcy and closed down that year. However in 2019 the site was bought by Amazon via their subsidiary Twitch Interactive for $25million.

There has been no information on what the new site will look like or whether it will include the classic features such as being able to rank your friends.

But this has not stopped people on Twitter from being incredibly excited about the return of the site.

Many are making jokes and memes about all the skins and wallpapers they are going to make for their profiles, these are some of the best Bebo reactions:

Featured image credit before edits: Aryan Dhiman on Unsplash