People are sharing pictures that prove they went to a British school and they’re spot on
Sitting on benches when you got into year six was a real privilege
People have been sharing pictures that prove you went to a British school in a viral thread, and in all honesty, it’s the most accurate thing I have ever read.
The thread was started by Michael Daniels on Twitter, and honestly the replies will unlock a part of your memory you thought was long gone. Think CGP revision books, weird pencil cases, gross cafeteria food and trends you’d rather were burned, killed and left in the 2000s where they belong.
Remember when the biggest decision in life was whether to pack your PE kit in a Hollister or Jane Norman bag? When you lived for that dry AF sponge cake with the sprinkles on and thought you were the business if you got chosen to operate the overhead projector? Ahh the good old days. Here are all the best examples from the “show me a picture that proves you went to a British school” Twitter thread.
1. Filled with the best jokes known to man
2. The stationary shop was the best part of the summer holidays
3. Madness when the dinner lady let you ring it
4. BEST. DAY. EVER.
5. So dry, but so delicious
6. Why did they spray SO MUCH of it????
7. And a glass of water x
8. Genuinely thought I’d be looking all night sometimes
9. Worth every penny
10. Surely this was a health and safety hazard??
11. Hours of fun
12. You know it
13. INJECT IT
14. 100 per cent accuracy and you can’t tell me otherwise
15. £1 no haggling
16. I must have just forgotten to hit submit !!!!
17. Bye will miss u gd luk x
18. Was never tall enough to reach the top ones://
19. Or Hollister, nothing else
20. We were actually animals
21. JUST LET ME PUT SOME MONEY ON MY FINGER
22. Still to this day believe this works
23. The simple pleasures
24. Nobody else existed
25. Looking down at all the peasants on the floor
26. These girls were the original Molly-Maes
27. Ten years later, still there
29. Why did we do this????
30. This was a sign that you were a baddie
31. All Things Bright And Beautiful mate
32. Didn’t the tokens for these come from… cereal boxes???
33. Yikes, the shame
34. Numb bum pending
35. This was always the first day back ‘homework’
36. Trying to eat a black cherry without the teacher noticing was a TASK
37. This was so strange???? But so fun???
38. SO, SO BADLY
39. ‘The Inspector is in fact a GHOST’
40. God I could make this so quickly
41. Ok, these pens were the ultimate
Related stories recommended by this writer:
Featured image background via Unsplash.