Meet the cast of new ITV dating show The Cabins which starts tonight

There’s a student, an influencer and a murder mystery actress

Tonight sees the start of new ITV dating show The Cabins, which is set to fill the winter Love Island shaped hole in our hearts. When we first heard of winter Love Island we imagined a bunch of hot singletons cracking on in ski chalets and cosying up in front of the fire, so when that never happened we were pretty disappointed. But The Cabins is finally going to give us a series like that, and the full cast list is finally here.

The show sees the cast members in pairs in fancy cabins. They then have 24 hours to see if they match with their cabin mate, and if they do, they can prolong their stay in their cushty cabin, or if there’s no spark they can check out.

Here’s the full cast list of The Cabins, which is sure to be your new TV dating show obsession.

Abraham

Age: 21

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Abraham

via ITV

Abraham is an Architecture student from East London. He says he is looking for a partner who can be his best friend at the same time. His celebrity crush is Joanna Chimonides from Love Island 2019 and his secret talent is that he can play guitar.

Holly

Age: 23

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Holly

via ITV

Holly is from Staffordshire and works as cabin crew, a makeup artist and is an influencer. She describes her current love life as a “shambles” and says she prefers fun and less formal dates. She hasn’t alluded to who, but Holly has said a celebrity has slid into her DMs before.

Mamudo

Age: 23

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Mamudo

via ITV

Mamudo is a footballer and football coach from Liverpool. He wants someone who is family orientated, matches his energy and someone he can have a laugh with. His celeb crush is Maya Jama and he admits he has DM’d Rihanna in the past… she’s yet to reply.

Robyn

Age: 26

Robyn, ITV, age, Job, from

via ITV

Robyn is from Doncaster and works as a sales executive. She’s been single for four years and says her ideal date is to Stamford Bridge to watch Chelsea. She wants her ideal date to be into football, erm, wasn’t the last guy a footballer?! She’s tried DMing Ruben Loftus-Cheek, but he didn’t reply.

Jess

Age: 24

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Jess

via ITV

Jess is from Newport, South Wales, and currently works at her local pub and bingo hall – but her last job was at Disney World! She’s been single for two years and says she’s looking for the male version of her – someone who is fun and wants to go on adventures. She fancies Tom Holland, Barney Walsh, Niall Horan, Roman Kemp, Ben Shephard, Dermot O’Leary and all the men from Marvel movies. Same hun, same.

Sarah

Age: 26

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Sarah

via ITV

Sarah is a waitress, PT, fitness model and murder mystery actress from Blackpool. Yes, she actually does all of those things. She has dated both men and women, but says “I do classify myself as lesbian”. Her celeb crushes are Emma Watson and Megan Fox and her secret talent is that she literally dies for a living. Sure.

Tom

Age: 26

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Tom

via ITV

Tom is a national business development manager from Leeds. He wants someone who is lively and romantic. His dream date is a fire, chocolate fondue, and a big blanket and his celebrity crush is Love Island’s Belle Hassan.

Sofia

Age: 21

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Sofia

via ITV

Sofia is from Kent and works as a tattoo apprentice and model. She’s also Miss Diamond UK. She describes her love life as “tragic” and says she’s literally set her self on fire at a date once, and had another where she walked out the toilets with her dress tucked into her underwear.

Will

Age: 28

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Will

via ITV

Will works at his family run electrical company and is from London. He describes himself as a party boy and a joker, but says he does want to settle down. His celebrity crush is Margot Robbie and he says he himself gets compared to TOWIE’s Mark Wright a lot.

Olivia

Age: 22

Olivia, ITV

via ITV

Olivia is from Hull and works in customer service. She wants someone who is bubbly, lively, outgoing, but also someone who can be romantic. She describes herself as “a bit of a wild child” and “really chaotic”.

Joel

Age: 22

Joel

via ITV

Joel works as a bin man and is from Swansea. He describes himself as fun, cheeky, entertaining, loyal and passionate, and says he wants a girl who is bubbly and cute. His celebrity crush is Lucie Donlan from Love Island.

Charlotte

Age: 29

The Cabins, cast, contestants, full, list, ITV, ITV2, dating, new, series, show, Love Island, meet, age, job, from, Charlotte

via ITV

Rounding off the cast of The Cabins is Charlotte, who is an operations manager from Stafford. She’s been single for a year, and dating women for around 18 months. She says she definitely likes the more “alternative girls” with tattoos, piercings and “more tomboy than really girly”.

The Cabins starts on ITV2 tonight (Monday 4th) at 9pm. For all the latest gossip, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.