These 31 reactions to new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix prove it really is a whirlwind

I need answers to these cases or I won’t sleep at night

Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix is back with volume two – and just like the first time around, the reactions to the series prove we’re all feeling a whirlwind of emotions.

The true crime documentary series introduces us to six new cold cases. Each with a whole bunch of theories surrounding them and unanswered questions. We will never be over Lester Eubanks being just allowed to go Christmas shopping, I’m still shook nobody knows who Jennifer Fairgate is and how she must definitely be a spy, and don’t even get me started on trying to solve the JoAnn Matouk Romain case – I need ANSWERS.

Here are the best reactions to volume two of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix, so far.

1. Ngl, I think I can do better

2. I trust Baudi with my LIFE

3. This is the single biggest travesty I have ever heard

4. Pls send updates

5. I am ON IT you guys

Unsolved Mysteries, volume two, Netflix, reactions, memes, Twitter, reviews

6. Honestly mind blown

7. PLEASE

8. IDK MAYBE IT WAS ALL OF THEM

9. I hate that I do this to myself

10. Hahahahahahahahahahaha (help me) x

11. I am on to u

12. Excuse me WHAT

13. Someone please explain to me how this was able to happen

14. Great 🙂

15. I will keep you updated with my progress x

16. Will. Not. Rest.

17. We are not worthy of this man

18. Twitter always knows

19. A very fair point

20. WHY WAS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

21. So, I have some information I believe may help you

22. Nothing about the Jennifer Fairgate case makes any sense

23. Hmmmmm

24. I stay up every night thinking about this now

25. I really think I could nail this

26. Interesting x

27. That was WEIRD

28. GIVE ME ANSWERS

29. I’m busy now ok

30. It would help me sleep at night, that’s for sure

31. This makes no sense to me

If you have any information about or tips regarding any of the cases in the Unsolved Mysteries series, you can submit them via the Unsolved website. 

Volume two of Unsolved Mysteries are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.