This is how much Shea and Syd McGee from Dream Home Makeover are actually worth

They founded Studio McGee in 2014

Dream Home Makeover, a home renovations show following Studio McGee – the interior design company set up by influencer couple Syd and Shea McGee, is now in its third season on Netflix. The pair set up the business after posting their own home makeover on Instagram, and in the years since then Syd and Shea McGee have built up a net worth well into the millions.

Studio McGee started in a spare bedroom and now sees them with their own YouTube channel and 3.4million Instagram followers. Shea has always had an interest in interior design, and Syd joined Shea to handle the business side of things, working as the CEO of the company whilst Shea sticks to her design roots and works more hands-on, designing and developing the homes for their clients. Now they have a book, a home collection at Target and their own decor line, called McGee & Co.

Here’s how much money the company has made for Shea and Syd McGee.

The net worth of Syd and Shea McGee from Dream Home Makeover on Netflix

via Netflix

So what is the net worth of Shea and Syd McGee?

Syd and Shea McGee began documenting their own home style and renovations on Instagram in 2010. These got an incredible response, and the page started growing and growing. People seemed to love their signature rustic and light style. It was then that they decided to make a company out of the page – and Studio McGee was born in 2014.

The couple invested everything into their company, and expanded in 2016 to launch their furniture and home decor brand, McGee & Co. In the years since they built their company from nothing, the couple have turned it into a fortune. Studio McGee now has over 100 employees and the couple have written their own book.

Together, this has meant to that Shea and Syd McGee have a net worth of an estimated $5million – set to rise in the future with the projects they are undertaking.

Dream Home Makeover is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.