These are the easiest Oxford subjects to get into, so shoot your shot

If you’re smart enough to play statistics, you’re the exact kind of brain genius Oxford needs

If you always wanted to go to Oxford, but thought there was no chance, then maybe reconsider. Deep in the depths of the elite uni’s website, there’s a list of the easiest courses to get into. For one course over 50 per cent of applicants get an offer. They’re just giving these hacks away.

Think about it: if you’re smart enough to play the sweet game of statistics and apply to one of these courses, you’re the exact kind of brain genius Oxford is after.

Top of the table is Religion and Oriental Studies, where 57 per cent of applicants get an offer. The caveat, unfortunately, is that amounts to just four out of a grand total of seven applicants. Niche.

If you want a big course, 221 of 637 Chemistry applicants got in last year, placing it at 10th in the ranking.

Yes, we could argue about the acceptance rate being high because of good quality applicants til the cows come home. But shoot your shot.