Netflix, ages, quiz, real, life, how old, trivia, teen, drama, film, movie

Quiz: Can you guess the real ages of these Netflix teen series and film stars?

Clue: A lot older than the people they play

If you haven’t already become aware, most of the “teens” in Netflix shows aren’t actually anywhere near the age of the people who portray them. It seems as though Netflix has this great formula of taking someone in their late 20s, putting them in a baseball jacket and some Vans and saying they’re 15. Well, we see right through it. And to prove that, you’re going to score full marks in this Netflix ages quiz.

All you have to do is guess how old the actors who have been cast in Netflix shows as teenagers actually are. Because you didn’t think the cast of Riverdale are actually all like 16, did you? And you’ve definitely Googled how old the actors are in real life when you were watching the series and films anyway. So this should be a walk in the park, right?

Take this quiz to see if you can guess the real life ages of the actors in Netflix teen shows:

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.