Ameno hatsune miku, Dorime Ameno, TikTok, song, meaning, lyrics, explained, origin, era, translation

Ok but what is ‘Ameno hatsune miku’? The cursed TikTok song creeping us all out

It haunts my dreams help

If you’ve been on TikTok recently, you may have come across a song which sounds like it’s straight out of a horror movie. It’s creepy and weird, and literally makes you want to scroll straight past any video the audio is used on. That song is Ameno hatsune miku and as much as I want to, I can’t unhear it.

The eerie lyrics actually originate from a very popular song, and the electronic version you hear on TikTok has been used in over 303k videos. But please, I need some answers about Ameno hatsune miku and why it HAUNTS MY LIFE.

Where did the Ameno hatsune miku song come from?

So it turns out the song wasn’t actually made to summon evil spirits, or to be the soundtrack of a horror film – it’s actually a pretty popular song.

“Ameno” is a song by French new-age musical project Era. It’s an electronic pop song and had huge chart success in France, Belgium, Sweden and Latin America. It peaked at number two in Belgium, five in France, five in Sweden, 12 in Germany and 32 in Iceland.

If you’re wondering where the “hatsune miku” part of the TikTok name for the song comes from, Hatsune Miku is the name of a dead anime character. She was a Vocaloid character who was a singer – this explains the creepy cover the song has had before it reached TikTok.

What do the lyrics to Ameno hatsune miku even mean?

The lyrics are written in Pseudo-Latin, and are said to mean absolute nothing. But one lyric translation of the words is very creepy too. Apparently, the words to the song begin:

“Take me to the inside, absorb, take me. Disclose, disclose, hiding, hiding oneself, take me. Disclose, unperceived signs, disclose. Tell me, tell me, war like, spirit martyr, disclose.”

It then goes on to say:

“Disclose, disclose the silence, disclose take me, disclose take me. Disclose soldier, take me away, disclose take me, disclose take me, take me soldier.”

Before saying “disclose” many, many times. Strange.

Here are some of the best examples of TikToks featuring the song, if for some reason you want to listen to it even more:

Brb, going to try and avoid this song for the rest of eternity.

For everything TikTok trends, videos, gossip and news – check out The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.