PSA: Dirty John season two finally drops on Netflix tomorrow!!

I’ve been ready for a year and a half

After a year and a half of waiting, the second instalment in the Dirty John anthology, The Betty Broderick Story, is finally being released on Netflix tomorrow. Before you start frantically refreshing your Netflix homepage, here is the release time worldwide for season two of Dirty John.

Plus a well needed run down of everything the series will be about, of course.

Dirty John, anthology, The Betty Broderick Story, season two, release time, date, Netflix, trailer

via Netflix

Season two of Dirty John is all about the real life story of Betty Broderick and one of America’s most controversial marriages

The true crime is a dramatised version of the real events in the relationship of divorced couple, Dan and Betty Broderick. Dan was a lawyer and the couple shared five children together. In 1983, Betty accused her husband of having an affair with his much younger assistant, Linda Kolkena.

Two years later Dan Broderick moved out of the family home to live with Linda. Betty left their children one-by-one at his doorstep until he had custody of all five of them.

The divorce was long and difficult and the case went to court. Broderick v Broderick became one of the most controversial divorces in US history. The couple’s separation became official in 1989 and Dan married his assistant Linda in the same year. Seven months after the wedding of Dan and Linda, Betty stole a key to their home and shot them both dead.

via Netflix

Here is the release time for Dirty John season two on Netflix worldwide:

The new series launches globally on Netflix on August 14th 2020. That’s tomorrow! The release time of Dirty John season two is exactly one minute past midnight PT. This means it has roughly the following release times worldwide:

• 1:01am MST (US)

• 2:01am CST (US)

• 3:01am EST (US)

• 8:01am GMT (UK)

• 9:01am CET (Central Europe)

• 10:01am EET (Eastern Europe)

• 16:01pm AWST (Australia West)

• 17:31pm ACST (Australia Central)

• 18:01pm AEST (Australia East)

But hold tight! These times aren’t always exact, so don’t panic if it’s not there at the precise time.

In the mean time, watch the trailer for the new season here:

Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story will be available on Netflix from August 14th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.