Quiz: Are you more Elle or Chloe from The Kissing Booth 2?

There’s no in between

There are two big girl personalities in The Kissing Booth 2: Elle and Chloe. You can’t help but side with one or the other when you’re watching the film. This quiz is about to tell you which girl from The Kissing Booth 2 you are more like – which is truly decisive information.

You either think Chloe is a shady cheat and knows exactly how she is playing Noah in front of Elle, or she’s misunderstood, actually did nothing wrong and in the end really helps Elle out. And you either think Elle is charismatic and fun and you’re desperate to be her best friend, or she’s low key a little bit annoying and needs to stop treating Noah so badly and accept she fancies Marco.

You definitely identify with either Chloe or Elle from The Kissing Booth 2 more. But which one are you more like?

Take this quiz to find out which The Kissing Booth 2 girl, Elle or Chloe, you truly are more like:

The Kissing Booth 2 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.