Quiz: Which guy from The Kissing Booth 2 would you end up with?

Marco deserves more, so Marco deserves me x

One of the main plot lines in The Kissing Booth 2 revolves around Elle having the tough decision of if she wants Marco or Noah. It must be a really hard life for her, having two ridiculously good looking men pining for her. So let’s just for a second pretend you’re in a similar predicament, but you have all three of the main boys in the film after you. This quiz is going to tell you which guy from The Kissing Booth 2 you would end up with.

You could swoon over sweet talking Noah for the rest of you life, pick mysterious and insanely good looking newbie Marco, or play it safe and have fun living your best life with Lee. It really is a BIG decision.

When it comes down to it, nobody cares if Noah really did cheat on Elle, or if Elle is going to choose Berkeley or Harvard. Let’s be honest, the only vital information we need to help us sleep at night lies in this very quiz. It’s time to find out once and for all.

Take this quiz to find out which guy in The Kissing Booth 2 you would end up dating:

The Kissing Booth 2 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.