Zac Efron, quiz, end up with, get with, boyfriend, persona, character, film, movie

Which Zac Efron would you end up with? Take this quiz to find out

Part of me wants Troy Bolton, all of me wants new Daddy Zac

Remember when nobody could get over the new Daddy look Zac Efron was showing off in his Netflix series Down To Earth? Like seriously, he’s always been hot, but when did Zac Efron get this hot? Zac Efron is one of those guys who has evolved over time, getting fitter and fitter through every stage of his life. From wispy hair and dreamy eyed Troy Bolton to buff AF Zac in Baywatch – he’s always been it. So, because you’ve always been thinking it, out of every Zac Efron there has ever been, this quiz is about to tell you which one is your true soulmate.

Are you destined to settle down with hunky new Daddy Zac? Or would you be more suited to a quick but wild fling with Bad Neighbours Zac? Is your destiny a romantic and baby-faced Breaking Free Zac or is your High School crush when Zac became ambitious and a lil bit angry in Bet On It?

It’s time to find out the truth and to be honest, this is vital information.

Take this quiz to find out which Zac Efron would be your boyfriend:

You can watch Daddy Zac in Down To Earth with Zac Efron on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.