Justin Bieber is suing the two women who accused him of sexual assault

$10million each


Justin Bieber has filed a $20million lawsuit against the two women who accused him of sexual assault.

The two Jane Does, who go by the names of Danielle and Kadi on Twitter are being sued $10million each in damages for “defamation”.

Late last week the two women claimed Justin Bieber sexually assaulted them in 2014 and 2015. Justin has since denied the allegations and taken to Twitter to provide “evidence” to prove his innocence.

In a series of tweets he said: “I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife and team I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight.

“Rumours are rumours but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly. I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement.

“In the past 24 hours a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story. In fact as I will soon show I was never present at that location.”

Over the weekend a social media user going under the name “Danielle” alleged she met Justin Bieber in March 2014. She said she was invited to meet him and went to his hotel room at the Four Seasons. She claimed things escalated between them even though she objected to “going too far” with him.

Justin has since addressed these allegations with proof that he did not stay at The Four Seasons hotel that night and instead was with Selena Gomez at a rental property nearby.

Another Twitter user by the name of “Kadi” alleged Justin sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in New York in May 2015 at 2:30am.

Justin claimed he has never met this person and said she is a “superfan who waits for him outside hotels.” In the lawsuit documents Justin said the allegation is an “impossibility – a poor, but damaging, fabrication.” The documents claim he has evidence proving he attended the Met Ball that evening and was out until 4am.

In the lawsuit Justin Bieber claims the two women’s accounts may be run by the same person or they’re a coordinated effort to damage his reputation.

He is suing for “defamation” and is seeking more than $20million in damages.

Related stories recommended by this writer:

Justin Bieber has responded to sexual assault claims made against him on Twitter

Chris D’Elia from You has been accused on Twitter of ‘grooming’ underage girls

These girls’ stories of being sexualised underage proves how depressingly normal it is