McDonald’s has announced which 15 restaurants will reopen for delivery next week

GET ME THERE NOW

Last week, it was announced that some McDonald’s restaurants would be reopening on May 13th for delivery and McDonald’s has now announced which ones it will be.

Since it decided to close its doors during lockdown, we’ve all been desperate to have our fix and the time is here.

Here’s the full list for which McDonald’s will be reopening for delivery:

Which McDonald's are reopening, McDonald's, reopen, delivery, latest, news, where

The restaurants opening include Chelmsford, Luton, Ipswich, Gillingham, Tooting, Dalston and Harrow. Hold tight if your local one isn’t on there – it has also been said that more restaurants will be added to the list as soon as possible.

When the branches reopen, they will be operating with a limited menu. This includes most classics, but originally missed out the Chicken Legend, wraps, and veggie options. McDonald’s has since reviewed the menu and said: “Following our operational test, we have reviewed our limited menu and will add the Vegetable Deluxe to the menu and Veggie Dippers to both our main menu and Happy Meal.” You’ll also still be able to get items such as cheeseburgers, Chicken Selects, McNuggets, Happy Meals, Mozzarella Dippers, the drinks and a few limited McFlurrys.

See the full limited menu (minus the new reviewed additions) here. 

As well as the limited menu, the restaurants will have perspex screens installed at checkouts. Staff will be provided with PPE and customers encouraged to pay by card. Deliveries will be available between 11am and 10pm and you can also order through Uber Eats.

THANK YOU LORD.