Ranked: These are the TikTok users with the most followers

Basically, who you need to try and be like

Right now, everyone is getting into TikTok. We all want to know how to get famous and get loads of followers, or we’re just obsessed with sitting and watching the videos non-stop. But there are a select few who have seriously made it – those with millions of followers. The most followed person on TikTok is about to reach the milestone of a huge 100 million followers – the success is real.

So who is the most followed person on TikTok? Here is a ranking of the 10 most followed users on the app and how many followers they each have.

10. Bella Poarch (@bellapoarch) – 40.5 million followers

Everyone who has TikTok has seen Bella Poarch’s face. Most of her videos are just her bopping along to viral audios. She went viral after posting a video of her lip-syncing to Millie B’s ‘M to the B’, which has now become the most liked TikTok ever.

9. Will Smith (@willsmith) – 40.7 million followers

Actor Will Smith is the only celebrity to make this list. To be fair, his videos are funny.

8. Michael Le (@justmaiko) – 41.7 million followers

Michael Le is a dancer, with over 40 million followers on TikTok. He is 20-years-old and his escalator dancing video is one of the most liked videos on the platform ever. 

7. Dixie D’Amelio (@dixiedamelio) – 42.5 million followers

Up next is Charlie D’Amelio’s older sister, 19-year-old Dixie. She’s a singer and performer, and uses her account to share these videos as well as viral trends. Dixie and Charlie are basically the Hadid sisters of TikTok.

most followed person on tiktok, TikTok, followed, most, followers, ever, ranking

via Instagram @dixiedamelio

6. Riyaz Afreen (@riyaz.14) – 43.5 million followers

17-year-old Riyaz is India’s biggest TikTok star – he’s the biggest user on the platform outside of the US. He posts mainly lip-sync videos and has gained over 2.1 billion likes on his videos.

5. Spencer Polanco Knight (@spencerx) – 47.5 million followers

Spencer X is best known for his beatboxing videos. The 28-year-old has collaborated with some huge names such as Alicia Keys and Sean Kingston.

4. Loren Gray (@lorengray) – 48.9 million followers

Loren Gray is the fourth most followed person on TikTok. She’s a singer, signed to Virgin Records and Capitol Records. The 18-year-old American also has 19 million Instagram followers and sells her own merchandise. She’s already thought to be worth around $500,000. 

3. Zach King (@zachking) – 52.1 million followers

Zach King is the most followed male user on TikTok. He’s best known for his “magic” and trick shot videos. He’s always having famous people feature in his videos. The 30-year-old is married to his wife Rachel and thought to have a net worth of around $3 million.

2. Addison Rae Easterling (@addisonre) – 67.5 million followers

Next up is TikTok millionaire Addison Rae. She’s 20-years-old and from Louisiana. She went to Louisiana State University and now has over 67 million TikTok followers. She got the app as a joke, and now hangs out with the Kardashians. Casual.

via Instagram @addisonraee

1. Charli D’Amelio (@charlidamelio) – 96.8 million followers

Charli became the first TikTok user to gain over 50 million followers, and is about to hit 100 million, making her the most followed person on TikTok. She posts mainly dance videos and was called the “reigning queen of TikTok” by New York Times, despite being only 15-years-old at the time. She’s had over 7.5 billion likes across all of her videos.

All follower counts were correct at time of publication and are being regularly updated.