Ranked: These are the 21 most viewed TikToks of all time

How is James Charles second lol

TikTok is a place where stuff goes mad viral for the weirdest reasons. It’s like everyone that’s popular on the app is successful for doing very little (sorry Bella Poarch, but it really do be like this). Having said that, you’ll be pleased to learn that the majority of the most viewed TikToks of all time are genuinely entertaining and well-produced, which you’d certainly hope as the top 21 have been cumulatively viewed over 10 billion times.

So, which videos have the honour of calling themselves in the top 21 most viewed TikToks of all time? Let’s take a look into the most viewed TikToks of all time:

1. Zach King riding a broomstick – 2.2 billion views

@zachkingThey rejected my application to Hogwarts but I still found a way to be a wizard. 🧹##illusion ##magic ##harrypotter♬ Zach Kings Magic Broomstick – Zach King

Zach King is the KING of illusions on TikTok, and it’s safe to say that he’s probably the best at doing it on the app. This video happens to be the most viewed with 2.2 billion views and a hefty 14.7 million likes.

2. James Charles Christmas explosion – 1.7 billion views

@jamescharlesWelcome to the Sisters Christmas Party! 🎅🏻❤️ ##fyp ##christmas ##HolidayBeat♬ Tactical Christmas – Chivi 😘

It seems pretty inconceivable that a TikTok by James Charles made last year is the second most viewed on the entire app, especially considering that it only has 7.6 million likes, but there we go.

Don’t get me wrong that’s a great amount, just considering everyone else on this list seems to have well over 10 million likes.

3. Zach King glass of water cake – 965 million

@zachkingDo you see the glass as half full or half empty?? ##perspective ##magic♬ Glass Half Full Zach King – Zach King

As you’re going to learn, Zach King is responsible for several of the most viewed TikToks of all time. This time he capitalises on the whole “cake or normal object” trend by slicing a glass of water in two. Wow!

4. Zach King best hiding spot – 950 million

@zachkingThis is the best hiding spot ever ##hideandseek ##magic♬ original sound – Zach King

So… it’s Zach again. Climbing into a mirror, he totally #pwns all the other contestants in this game of hide and seek that earnt him nearly one billion views.

5. Zach King wet paint – 658.6 million

@zachking⚠️ Caution wet paint. Who watched until the end??♬ original sound – Zach King

Zach mate you’ve got to give everyone else a chance! It’s seriously clever how he plays with perspective and loops the video perfectly. It must have taken so much planning, but the result is completely mindbending and many others seem to agree –  this video has a rather tasty 11.2 million views.

6. Bella Poarch M to the B – 504.1 million

@bellapoarchTo the 🐝 🐝 🐝 ##fyp♬ M to the B – Millie B

Urghhh. We’re all rather sick and tired of this video, but it’s an interesting example of how the app works. Although it’s the most liked video EVER on TikTok at 41.1 million likes, it is over 1.5 billion views behind the most-watched video – something which you wouldn’t tend to see on other platforms such as YouTube.

7. Addison Rae WAP – 276.1 million

@addisonrei had to do it before my mom did…. goodnight dc @besperon♬ WAP(feat. Megan Thee Stallion) – Cardi B

Thirsty people all over the globe flocked when they heard that Addison was going to perform the infamous WAP dance, and she didn’t disappoint!

8. Kison Kee slipping with milk – 275.8 million

@kisonkeeYou guys (literally) asked for this 😂 ##comedy ##fyp ##wtbdijw♬ original sound – Kison Kee

This is a TikTok classic, and for good reason. What better a recipe do you have for internet fame than stepping into some plastic cups, falling and smashing a whole bottle of milk in the space of a few seconds? Genius.

9. Huge foam explosion – 265.7 million

@nickuhasWorlds Largest Elephant Toothpaste experiment w/@daviddobrik ##winterbreak ##elephanttoothpaste ##scienceexperiments ##nickuhas ##foam ##chemistry♬ My House – Flo Rida

David Dobrik paid for a scientist to bring loads of elephant’s toothpaste to his back yard and create a huge explosion for content, and it seems like it was worth every penny.

10. Will Smith’s Wipe It Down – 259.9 million

@willsmithI don’t remember making this…? @chrisashley♬ Wipe It Down – BMW KENNY

Another celebrity that we’d rather not see take over our beloved video sharing apps, Will Smith has made his smudge on TikTok with his take on the Wipe It Down trend. He must feel very smug that he’s just in the top 10 most viewed TikToks of all time – congrats Will, I hope you enjoy the money.

11. JustMaiko escalator dance – 248.3 million

@justmaikoour performances be so good, its scary😳🤣 @javierr♬ Hips Don’t Lie – Miguel González

This happens to be one of the most liked TikTok videos of all time, so it’s hardly a surprise that it’s also one of the most viewed at 248.3 million.

12. Just Maiko escalator dance #2 – 233.6 million

@justmaikoits official: we are the CEO’s of this sound🤷‍♂️🔥♬ AhiChallenge – ROD🥴

If you find a video that works why not do it again?

13. The Rock’s All I Want for Christmas – 219.6 million

@therock@imkevinhart is getting nothing but coal this year. ##badsanta♬ All I Want for Christmas is YOU – plottwist

The Rock knows how to make content that normies love – grab your equally unfunny pal, dress up in Christmas costumes and utilise the same old slap-shtick that you always do. Yawn.

14. SpencerX shaves his eyebrow – 217.1 million

@spencerxShaving prank gone wrong 😱💈 ##trend ##comedy ##prank ##fail♬ original sound – Spencer X

oH mY gOd He ShAvEd HiS eYeBrOw!

15. Bella Poarch The Banjo Beat – 193.6 million

@bellapoarch😆ok it was actually fun making this one♬ The Banjo Beat, Pt. 1 – Ricky Desktop

Bella Poarch reappears on this list with her head bobbing and childish facial expressions, this time to The Banjo Beat. It’s so addictive yet so enraging – I’m undecided. This video comes in at number 15 of the most viewed TikToks of all time.

16. David Dobrik’s version of huge foam explosion – 185.9 million

@daviddobrikWorld record experiment♬ original sound – DAVID DOBRIK

It’s the same foam explosion that you saw a few places up apart from the fact that it’s posted by David Dobrick instead, who paid and ruined his garden for it. I bet he’s fuming.

17. The Rock’s best friend check – 168.5 million

@therock##bestfriend check.♬ bestfriendscheck – kiara

Do we have to go here again? The exact thought process for the Christmas video applies here.

18. Bella Poarch M to the B duet – 166.4 million

@bellapoarch##duet with @bellapoarch I just realized this is the most liked tiktok video😭💕 Thank you and I love you guys🥺💕♬ M to the B – Millie B

It’s like the original video, but a duet! SHOW US THE MONAAAAAAY!

19. Bella Poarch knock at the door – 165.5 million

@bellapoarch😌Knock at the door🚪♬ Knock at the Door – Playsongs People

Bella Poarch knocks at your door and starts doing this at three in the morning.

What do you do? Whatever your answer is, this is probably one of her more ominous videos and I find this audio particularly unsettling. Please Bella, do anything to me just leave my family alone.

20. Charli D’Amelio family dance – 154.6 million

@charlidamelio@heididamelio @marcdamelio♬ original sound – jazzmeen

Oh we do love the D’Amelio clan don’t we?! They’re far too good looking, good at dancing and good at milking a cash cow for their own good – is there anything they can’t do?

This pretty normal video sits at number 20 with 154.6 million likes.

21. Bella Poarch hood baby – 149.9 million

@bellapoarch🥴♬ All TikTok Mashup (JVKE – Upside Down) – JVKE 🌩

Aaaaand finally at number 21 of the most viewed TikToks of all time, Bella brings up the rear with her version of the hood baby song, which has garnered a touch under 150 million likes since upload.

I couldn’t sing along to this song if I tried.