This Southampton grad is ‘confirmed’ to be on the next series of Love Island

Naturally, she’s an influencer

Winter Love Island has only just finished and we’re already hearing rumours about the contestants said to be taking part in the new series. Nikita Rai, has been rumoured to be the first Love Island contestant of the next series this summer and she is seriously fit.

Nikita is an influencer with over 90k Instagram followers and you can follow her here. She is an ambassador for Boux Avenue and Colour Pop cosmetics.

via Instagram @nikitarai_

According to the Daily Mail, Nikita was considered as one of the Casa Amor bombshells for the winter series but producers are keen for her to be on of the main cast in the next series.

A source said: “The producers believe she would be better suited for the summer series as they’ve not yet had anyone like her in the original line up before.

“She is extremely excited to be taking part in the show and the producers are certain she will be a perfect fit with the nature of Love Island.”

via Instagram @nikitarai_

Nikita is 24 and from Bedfordshire. She graduated from Southampton Solent with a Fashion Management degree in 2018.

She’s recently set up a YouTube channel which has two videos – a Q&A and a “how to curl your hair” tutorial.

via Instagram @nikitarai_

She has never had a boyfriend and only wants to date people she can “see a future with”. Nikita doesn’t appear to know any of the previous Islanders, but does follow Molly-Mae on Instagram.

Nikita has a banging body, but according to her Instagram she hardly ever works out and has a great metabolism. Some people really have it all.

via Instagram @nikitarai_

ITV have not confirmed if Nikita is taking part in the next series, but Laura Whitmore has at least confirmed we will be getting another series of Love Island this summer. And thank god, because what is summer without Love Island?

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook