Molly-Mae Hague and PLT are donating all profits from new edit to Mind charity

The decision comes after the death of Caroline Flack

Molly-Mae Hague and clothing brand PrettyLittleThing have decided to donate all profits from their new edit together to Mind charity. This comes after the news of ex-Love Island host Caroline Flack taking her own life this weekend.

Molly-Mae’s new clothing range is launching on the site today. In a statement on Instagram, PrettyLittleThing said: “In light of recent events we have decided with @mollymaehague to donate 100 per cent of the profits from our latest edit together to @mindcharity. Launching today, the donations will help Mind provide advice and support to anyone experiencing mental health problems. We will continue to support this matter which is close to our hearts. Remember, Always Be Kind.”

Molly-Mae posted saying: “Myself and the @prettylittlething team cancelled our launch dinner last night out of respect to Caroline and her family at this difficult time. We have decided to donate 100 per cent of the profits of our latest edit together to @Mindcharity. Launching today, the donations will help Mind provide advice and support to anyone experiencing mental health problems. PrettyLittleThing and I will continue to support this matter which is close to our hearts. Please from the bottom of my heart remember, Always Be Kind.”

PrettyLittleThing, Molly-Mae-Hague, Caroline Flack, Mind, charity, donate, profits, death, clothing range, new, edit, latest, news

via Instagram @mollymaehague

Mind is a mental health charity that provides advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. It campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.

Caroline Flack took her own life, aged 40, this weekend. Paramedics were called to her flat in Stoke Newington at around 2:30pm on Saturday and she was pronounced dead at the scene. Her death is not being treated as suspicious.

Following Caroline’s death, Love Island Aftersun was cancelled on Saturday, and Love Island was cancelled last night (Sunday). The show is set to air again as normal tonight, with tributes being paid to her. Love Island released a statement which read: “Everybody at Love Island and ITV are shocked and saddened by this desperately sad news. Caroline was a much loved member of the Love Island team and our sincere thoughts and condolences are with her family and friends.”