Brooklyn nini-nine season 6 netflix uk, brooklyn 99

Netflix UK confirms Brooklyn Nine-Nine season six is finally arriving in March

It’s less than two months away holy SHIT

Everyone mark your calendars because Brooklyn Nine-Nine season 6 is finally coming to Netflix UK and now we have a date for its return.

It’s the 28th of March. That is the date. It is quite literally two months away.

Netflix announced the news via a tweet which is helpfully embedded alone so you know we’re not just fibbing.

The season will contain 18 episodes and will feature the return of the supremely irritating Andy Samberg, as well as Andre Braugher, Terry Crews, Melissa Fumero, Stephanie Beatriz, Joe Lo Truglio, Dirk Blocker and Joel McKinnon Miller.

The US is actually getting the show’s seventh season before we’re getting this one, on the 6th of February. American broadcaster NBC had already renewed the show for eight series. You’re not being let off that easily.

Look, you obviously care about this information or you don’t but let’s just be happy for the people who’ve already watched over 60 episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and react with GIFs like these:

Netflix UK will be getting a few other shows in the meantime. According to The Daily Express, we can look forward to Altered Carbon season 2, Narcos Mexico season 2, Better Call Saul season 5, and Umbrella Academy season 2. Woot.

This is where related stories normally go but we’re just going to link the article where we slag Brooklyn 99 off you’re welcome x:

Who are the people still watching Brooklyn 99 and finding it funny?

• That’s it