These 29 moments from season two prove You is the most messed up show ever

Love Quinn is on another level

If you watched season one, you’d already know that You on Netflix was going to provide us with some pretty wild moments. But season two just took it to an entire new level. It’s officially the most messed up show there is right now.

It’s dark, it’s twisted and it’s all round sick. But boy are we obsessed with it. Here are the moments from season two which prove how outrageous this show really is.

*This article contains spoilers for You season two*

You, Netflix, season two, Joe Goldberg, Love Quinn, spoilers, plot, moments

1. Firstly, how on earth did Joe manage to get the glass box all the way to LA?

I know he explains that he built it up again, but that is still a hell of a lot of huge glass panels to get from New York to LA. Joe hardly had any bags or stuff yet he managed to transport all that and then build it all again perfectly? I don’t think so.

2. How does anyone in this show afford to live the way they do?

Joe worked in a bookstore and not even that often. Now he’s had the money to pack it all in and move into what is a pretty nice flat in Los Angeles. He always eats takeaway food and lives very well. Something here just doesn’t add up.

Delilah as well. For an investigative journalist we don’t ever see her publishing anything, and being the building manager for the flats surely isn’t enough money to provide for herself AND Ellie? That’s without mentioning that they order pizza or burgers literally every day.

3. When Joe’s finger managed to miraculously be ok after being completely severed

Joe had his finger cut off completely. For one, he survived without seeking medical advice immediately and then suddenly it’s back on all fine? It had been separated for like a couple of days??????

4. WAS THE MINCING SCENE REALLY NECESSARY?!

JOE QUITE LITERALLY PUT A MAN IN A MINCER. I COULD HAVE LIVED MY LIFE WITHOUT SEEING THIS.

5.  Joe just manages to fake suicides like it’s completely normal

Peach in season one = suicide. Henderson in season two = suicide. HOW does one fake a suicide this easily?!

6. ‘I wolf you’

This alone is messed up.

7. Joe apparently ‘loves’ Love, but just sat there when her mum slapped her across the face

“I saw what happened with your mum”. Yeah, but why did you just sit there then?! The woman he’s been cringely saying “I wolf you” to just took a slap across the face and he hardly flinched.

8. Serious question: how is Joe not in prison right now?

This is a culmination of many moments, but how has Joe not been found out? He’s killed so many people. Surely there is evidence somewhere?! I’m confused.

9. When they all just went to Henderson’s funeral

All the main characters went to Henderson’s funeral despite him being a famous celebrity who they hardly even knew. Not to mention the fact that his killer is one of them.

10. Every single time Joe put on his cap and thought he was invisible

When Joe puts his cap on, you know shit is about to go down. But come on now Joe, you need to learn that just putting a cap on doesn’t mean that Love and her friends can’t see you a few meters away in that cafe, or that Milo wasn’t going to spot you jogging right behind him. We. Can. Still. See. You.

11. Can we talk about the entire LSD episode?

This wasn’t in the book at all, it was completely created for our viewing pleasure. And yet, I have no idea what I just watched.

You, Netflix, season two, Joe Goldberg, Love Quinn, spoilers, plot, moments, LSD, episode, best bits

12. LOVE. KILLED. CANDACE.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH. This was the curveball I was definitely not expecting.

13. So you’re telling me there’s been a pretty obvious key in Joe’s glass box all this time?????

Joe has had countless people locked up in that glass box for weeks and weeks on end. These people are spending every minute of every day in there and not a single one of them has looked at the lock which has a spare key literally just under a latch??? IDIOTS.

You, Netflix, season two, Joe Goldberg, Love Quinn, spoilers, plot, moments, glass box, key

14. LOVE. IS. A. SERIAL. KILLER.

This is too much.

15. Can we talk about Love strolling into the storage room and being impressed??? Wtf???

So Love finally discovered Joe’s secret storage unit where he keeps his evil killing glass box. And she’s really impressed by it all. She thinks Joe is cunning and clever, she admires the handy-work before stepping in and reading a book in the glass cage. Is she ok?

16. How they refer to killing people as ‘dealing with it’

Both Love and Joe say multiple times they have “dealt with it” when they mean they have murdered someone. This is not what rational people do when they need to deal with something. Killing and dealing are not the same by definition. Learn that.

17. Love is even more messed up than Joe

I never thought I would witness someone who is even more of a psychopath than Joe Goldberg. But then Love Quinn came along. And boy oh boy has she proved she’s on another level. She hired a private detective, read Beck’s book and stalked Joe AND she’s a serial killer.

Even Joe says “what the fuck” when Love says they are soulmates. If you make Joe Goldberg say “what the fuck”, you’re not ok.

You, Netflix, season two, Joe Goldberg, Love Quinn, spoilers, plot, moments, killer, death, Delilah

18. When Love was all like ‘shall we frame Ellie?’ Yeah, the CHILD

Love came up with this grand scheme to cover up everything her and Joe had done by framing Ellie. You know, the 15-year-old innocent child whose friend and sister have been murdered and she doesn’t even know.

Love thinks everything will be fine because she’s super entitled and rich and of course, they can just frame Delilah as a “feminist icon” to make up for the fact that she brutally killed her unnecessarily.

19. FORTY. DESERVES. MORE.

I just want to take a moment to appreciate that Forty (yeah with a lot of help) has worked everything out and is a hero.

20. Love was really just out here in broad daylight with a body in her boot

Love just casually opened up her car boot in the middle of the day to reveal Candace’s body in a bag. Cool.

21. Love was just going to sit over Delilah’s dead body and eat muffins

This was a step too far even for Joe. Love was just going to sit there with Delilah’s rotting body in the room and eat some muffins.

22. JOE WAS ABOUT TO KILL LOVE AFTER ALL THIS????

WHY IS THIS HIS ANSWER TO EVERYTHING?

23. And now Love is pregnant, of course she bloody is

CONVINIENT.

24. When Joe and Love just forgot everything and went to a wedding

What do you do when you’ve got two dead bodies to somehow get rid of and you’ve just found out your significant other is a serial killer?

Wedding? Wedding.

25. Joe has promised he will send Ellie money

After all of this, Joe promises Ellie he will send her money when she has to go to another city to start her life over. Sorry, this is the guy who has done like two shifts in a grocery store this entire season and lives in a cosy apartment in LA.  HOW DOES HE EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR HIMSELF?

26. I’m sorry but Love does not know she is having a baby girl

Sorry to bore you with science, but it takes around 18 weeks to know what gender an unborn child is. You’re telling me this is the stomach of a woman that is four months pregnant?!

I. CALL. BULLSHIT.

27. WHY DID FORTY HAVE TO DIE

This show is messed up. Forty deserved more. I’m crying.

28. Now Joe is living this picture perfect life

Cute house, girlfriend looks happy and pregnant, he has a pool, drinking juice. Serial killers should not be shown as living this care free?!

29. Of course, Joe is already obsessing over the neighbour

He finally has this great life and you’d think he’d be happy enough, but no this is Joe Goldberg. We’re all clowns for thinking he could turn this around because he’s already staring through the fence at his neighbour. And anyone he calls “You” doesn’t have a good destiny.

You, Netflix, season two, Joe Goldberg, Love Quinn, spoilers, plot, moments, new, neighbour, ending

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

YOU2 is available to stream on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.