Image may contain: Face, Pendant, Person, Human

Caitlyn Jenner is set to join the I’m A Celeb 2019 cast for £500,000!!!

First Nadine, now Caitlyn – this line up is looking WILD

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is back on in two weeks and Caitlyn Jenner is rumoured to be this year's I'm a Celeb latest signing.

The 70-year-old celebrity has negotiated one of the biggest appearance fees in the show's history. She has asked for £500,000 and the bosses seem to have agreed.

An ITV source to The Sun: “She’s such a huge name and a great get for producers.

“ITV think she is one of their best ever signings. It’s a real bolt from the blue. They’ve asked her every year for a long time, but she finally felt the time was right.”

Who else is in the rumoured I'm a Celeb 2019 line up so far?

Nadine Coyle

Nadine needs no introduction but if you don't know who she is, she used to be part of the iconic Girls Aloud.

She's a singer, songwriter, actress, model and more recently – a meme. Nadine became a viral sensation when she said the word "flour" on national television.

Myles Stephenson

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_zY-UAepG

Myles is one quarter of boyband Rak-Su. They won X Factor in 2017. He also went out with Gabby Allen, but they split up when he was caught messaging other girls.

Jacqueline Jossa

Jacqueline is known for acting as Lauren Branning on EastEnders. She's also been on and off with Dan Osborne since forever and has children with him.

Andrew Whyment

Coronation Street's Kirk Sutherland is played by Andrew Whyment and has been since 2000.

Roman Kemp

English radio host and presenter Roman Kemp will be joining the jungle. You'll recognise his voice from Capital's Breakfast show.

Kate Garraway

Kate Garraway is an English journalist, tv and radio presenter. She's also the co-host of Good Morning Britain on Fridays.

Ian Wright

Ian Wright is an English footballer, as well as a tv and radio presenter. He used to play for Crystal Palace and Arsenal.

James Haskell

James used to play rugby for Wasps RFC. He is now training to become a professional mixed martial artist.