Georgia Steel is ENGAGED after dating new boyfriend for just one month

Good luck pal

Georgia Steel is allegedly engaged to Ibiza Weekender's Callum Izzard, after dating for just one month.

Callum reportedly proposed to Georgia on the set of the US version of Ex On The Beach called Ex On The Peak.

A TV insider told The Sun that Callum asked her to marry him at the end of filming and the special moment will be shown on telly early next year.

The couple were spotted during a trip to Champneys Luxury Health Spa earlier in the month.

A spokesperson for Georgia declined to comment. MTV has also been contacted.

View this post on Instagram

✨. . . It’s so important for me to keep my toned shape in the summer and there are so few natural products that will actually work! @tummytox_uk’s products are brilliant, firstly they taste delicious with the mango sachets during the day and the refreshing lime sachets for the night!! 💕 I use the duo Day and Night Burn supplements and not only do I feel more energised all day it also prevents me from craving snacks! Which is normally impossible 🤣 With maintaining my toned body shape, it is so crucial to have good sleep, and the night sachet is amazing for helping you fall asleep. The #tummytox are crammed full of vitamins and healthy ingredients as well so you are not only maintaining your physique but also doing it in a healthy way! Win, Win for me! Use my code GEORGIA20 in order to get 20% off of purchases ❤️ . . . #tummytox #tummytoxuk #AD

A post shared by Georgia Steel (@geesteelx) on

Callum was previously a rep on the ITV2 show Ibiza Weekender and was in series five of Celebs Go Dating.

Georgia and Callum are said to be "smitten" after meeting a month ago. And they haven't even told their friends and family about the new relationship.

Georgia met Callum after a short lived romance with D&G model Addis Miller. But it seems she ended things with Addis to be with Callum instead.

Before Addis and Callum, Georgia dated Medi Abalimba after he had just left prison after pretending to be a footballer. He then stole thousands of pounds from her and left her "too terrified to sleep and fearing for her life."

In an interview with the The Sun, Georgia Steel claimed her now ex, is definitely not a reformed character and has taken a "huge sum of money" from her bank account, and is now nowhere to be seen. She said: "It's an ongoing investigation with the police at the moment."

When the pair met she believed he was a wealthy American called Miguel. She said: "We went to the birthday party and he met all of my family and friends. I was introducing him as my boyfriend.

"My parents really believed he was this man who was looking after me. I'm 21 and a young girl to be living in a city on her own."

However, in an interview Medi Abalimba said Georgia knew everything about his past. He said: "I told her everything. She wasn't judgemental. I don't want her career affected.

"We like each other, we are getting on she's a good girl. It's a beauty and the beast story. I'm considered a monster, but she doesn't judge me."