Introducing Danny, the new boy entering the Love Island villa

Here comes the SPICE

Hide Images

Love Island has teased us with another new Islander. This time it's Danny Williams, who already knows which Islander girl he'll be staying well away from. ?

Just as the Islanders recoupled, they might've thought they were settled for a while. How wrong were they!!! Throw in Danny, and the drama never ends.

Danny says he has high standards, and being a model means he is used to having a lot of fit girls around him. He says he is genuinely looking for love in the Love Island villa – which is a great start.

Here's everything we know about Danny, the Love Island new boy

Danny Love Island

Danny is 21-years-old, and from Hull

Danny Williams is a model and is signed to Fomo Models. They have faces such as Alesha Dixon, Tom Zanetti and Samira Mighty from last year's Love Island on their books. His Instagram is completely full of modelling shots.

Despite his model good-looks, when asked to rate himself he said he thinks he is a seven. He said: "My best features are probably my dimples in my face when I smile. And I love my skin."

via Instagram @itsdannywilliams

He describes himself as trusting and chilled out

He said: "I'll be an entertaining Islander. I’ll be a good friend to people before I fall in love with anybody. I think that is one of my best qualities, I’ll be a good friend, someone people can trust. I’ve always got peoples’ back and that’s what I pride myself on. In terms of being a Love Islander and trying to find love, I’ll be funny, probably a bit cheeky but I do like to have a laugh.

"Sometimes I’m too trusting, I could get mugged off and leave myself open to being vulnerable. It’s a good and bad thing but also I always see the best in people and always give people second chances. And sometimes, I’m not serious enough, especially with girls in the past, I’ve been guilty of being too laid back, too relaxed and chilled out.

"Good things are that I’m easy-going and I think that’s really important to be friendly and approachable. That’ll be a good trait to have in the villa. Also, I’m trustworthy and loyal!"

via Instagram @itsdannywilliams

His claim to fame is giving Jade from Little Mix a piggy back!!!

Being a full-time model, it's no surprise he has brushed shoulders with some celebrities. But Danny takes brushing shoulders quite literally. He was on the front cover of a magazine with Little Mix.

He did a separate shot with Jade Thirwall on his back, and a group shot where he was with all of the girls. His shot with Jade was on the front cover.

via Instagram @itsdannywilliams

He's looking for a girl that is ambitious and powerful

When asked to describe his ideal girl Danny said: "She would be ambitious, powerful, she wouldn’t be scared of much and she knows who she is. A massive thing for me is personality. In terms of looks, I would say someone who is into fitness and keeping themselves healthy."

Danny said his biggest turn off is someone who is super-materialistic and doesn’t see the bigger picture.

He's never cheated in a relationship

Danny said: "I’ve never cheated on anybody but I think I’ve been cheated on. I’m not 100 per cent sure because we broke up and then I heard rumours. I would say my relationship history is a bit up-and-down."

via Instagram @itsdannywilliams

He might not be the type to break up couples to get what he wants

It's always fun when you get a Megan Barton-Hanson or Adam Collard kind of Islander, who sees what they want and goes and gets it. But if his introductory interview is anything to go by, Danny isn't going to be that type.

He said: "I would never go against my own morals to get something for myself. If I have to go and tread on someone's toes to get a girl that I like or if I had to upset somebody, then I’d see that more as a sign that it’s not meant to be. In the same respect, if a guy and girl were coupled up and she was showing signs and I can feel like it’s genuine then I would at least go to the guy first and say ‘I think something is going on here.’ I would do it that way."

Danny is friends with one of the Islander's exes

Danny should know exactly which Islander to stay away from, because he's friends with her ex. Yep, through the modelling world Danny knows Charlie Frederick from last year's Love Island – who dated Lucie Donlan from this year's cast for six months. Surely through bro code that means she's off-limits, right?

via Instagram @charliefrederick_

Wonder if that one will get bought up?

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.