These 41 memes from Love Island last night are the best thing you’ll see today

It is what it is x

Hide Images

Love Island is back, and it's back in a big way. Last night, it only took about three minutes of the programme before Love Island memes were everywhere. Ahhh, the good old days. There have been THOUSANDS of Love Island episode one memes and boy they are good.

It seems like everyone was cringing at Anton, fancied Lucie, adored Yewande and was fed up with Amber already. Anton was compared to a Shrek character, Lucie kept trying to make 'bevs' happen and did you know Sherif already knew Anna from Instagram? Here are the best and funniest Love Island episode one memes. Sit back and relax, because it's going to be a long hot summer of memes.

The best Love Island episode one memes:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

41.

What time does Love Island start and when is it on?

Love Island is back on ITV2 tonight at 9pm. It will finish at 10.05pm. Love Island is on every week day, and is then available on demand on ITVHub.

On a Saturday there will be an all new show, Love Island: Unseen Bits. Iain Stirling will voice a look back at the week in the villa, recapping all the big stories, plus a selection of the best moments and previously unaired footage. This will be on from 9pm – 10:05pm.

Love Island's spin off and extra gossip show, Aftersun, will be on every Sunday at 10pm.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.