Image may contain: Female, Hair, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human, Costume

Love Island Gossip Column: A THREESOME on the show and sex toys in the Hideaway?!

WOW the show is back in a BIG way

Welcome to The Tab's daily Love Island 2019 gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

This year's Love Island might have its first ever THREESOME on the show

Caroline Flack told The Sun: "We haven't had a threesome on the show. We don't usually let three people in The Hideaway – there's usually only two. Maybe this year we can." This year a hot tub has been added to the Hideaway too.

The Hideaway will also be stocked with sex toys this year

Caroline revealed on This Morning that the Hideaway will be equipped with a secret compartment to "spice things up." She said: “I think there’s some sort of treats. Sexy treats."

New Islander Anton got his mum to shave his bum so he could look good in 'raunchy scenes'

Anton told The Scottish Sun: “I said to my mum my bum was hairy so she shaved it before I came out here. You go with an electric razor first and then with a normal razor. I had a manicure and pedicure and my eyebrows threaded before the show.”

He added: “When I’m in a relationship, my girlfriend usually does it for me. I’ll probably ask a girl in the relationship in the first week. When I don’t have a girlfriend, my mum does it.” Wait what.

Photos leak of new boy Anton in blackface and people want him off the show

Photos have emerged of Love Island 2019 contestant Anton Danyluk in blackface. The pictures, originally uploaded to the Facebook page of the gym he owns, show him on a Halloween night out dressed as Mr T.

He’s wearing a fake Mohawk, large jewellery, and dungarees. The photos have since been removed.

Anton's mum made a statement: "Given that Anton has no right to reply, I wanted to take the opportunity to assure everyone that my son, who himself is mixed heritage, is not a racist." YIKES.

Two new bombshells will arrive at the villa soon and it looks like they hate each other

Image may contain: Girl, Gown, Fashion, Robe, Evening Dress, Sunglasses, Accessory, Accessories, Woman, Smile, Clothing, Apparel, Female, Face, Human, Person

The two girls are Molly Mae Hague and Jazmine Nichol, and they are age-old rivals. The two 19-year-olds are both beauty pageant queens and have competed against each other in the past. Now, they're trading in the crowns to fight it out to couple up with the Love Island 2019 boys.

There will be a tribute to Mike Thalassitis on Love Island tonight

A producer told The Mirror: "Producers wanted to pay their respects to Mike and show his friends, family and fans that he was a part of the Love Island family and is missed deeply by everyone.

"It is a really difficult subject but they wanted to address it rather than sweep it under the carpet or pretend it hasn’t happened."

Caroline Flack was once arrested for tap dancing on the roof of a van

She told The Mirror: "I have been arrested. When I was 17, I tap-danced on someone's van in the street. My mum had to come and get me and said I wasn't allowed out." You do you babe. You do you.

Love Island's newbie Amber posted a shocking Instagram story saying she doesn't like black guys

The 21-year-old beauty therapist from Newcastle posted the Instagram story before going into the villa. It has now been deleted, but originally you could see her on a night out drinking and "twerking." She then posted a picture of herself being approached by a black guy and captioned it "First of all I don't like black guys."

Image may contain: Night Life, Face, Smoking, Smoke, Human, Person, Poster, Advertisement

Tommy Fury allegedly tried pulling a girl by lying that his mum 'died of cancer'

Olivia, 19, from Loughborough told The Sun on Sunday that Tommy lied to her about his mum having cancer when trying to pull her. She says he sent her dirty texts after they met online and claimed his mum Chantal had Stage Three cancer and then died. One text he sent her read: "My mum is on her death bed, I’m not going to be meeting anyone anytime soon.”

Another text three weeks later read: “Her funeral in America is in two days, then she is being flown to England, and that funeral will be in a few weeks.” They were interspersed with WhatsApp voice notes where he detailed how he was desperate to bed her.

Olivia said:"He’s a disgusting human being. It’s vile behaviour. To lie about your mum dying is the lowest of the low . . .  I’ve blocked him and don’t want anything to do with him.”

A Love Island spokesman said: “We have no means of contextualising these messages or indeed verifying that they have even come from Tommy.”

Adam Collard has rinsed Anton's VT in a single tweet

And then Tyne-Lexy from season three replied to Adam's tweet saying "Worse", to which Adam responded: "Didn't stop you did it." K.O.

Sam Bird has released a song and it sounds awful

'Fire' has a total of 4,297 plays and lyrics include "going to shut it down like Fyre Festival". Read our scathing review here.

The richest ex-Islanders have been revealed with Alex and Olivia Bowen at the top, raking in £4.4 million

The winners of series two, Alex and Olivia Bowen have the largest combined net-worth out of all the other contestants. Dani Dyer is second with £1.7m under her belt and Amber Davies is third with a cool £1.6 million. To see the full official list, click here.

Like The Holy Church of Love Island to get the latest news and the best memes.