Image may contain: Girl, Woman, Face, Female, Pendant, Human, Person

THEY’RE HERE! Meet the official Love Island 2019 cast

I’VE GOT A TEXT

It is time. The Love Island 2019 cast have entered the villa and we've done a very important background check so you don't have to.

Meet the full Love Island 2019 cast:

Joe

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love island, 2019, Man, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Human, Person

Joe Garratt is 22 and from South East London. He's going from owning his own catering company to the villa this summer. He says he gets called a "sandwich expert" a lot, and doesn't take anything too seriously.

Amy

This weekend, rumours that 26-year-old Amy Hart was joining the villa began to spread. Now it has been confirmed by ITV. Amy is a beauty pageant star and cabin manager for British Airways.

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love island, 2019, Female, Food, Sweets, Confectionery, Human, Person, Petal, Flower, Plant, Blossom

via Instagram @amyhartxo

A TV source told The Sun: "Amy has been a fan of Love Island for years, she's always dreamed of being on the show.

"When fellow air stewardess Laura Anderson took part last year it really spurred her on and gave her even more of a reason to apply.

"After having a boob job when she was 21 Amy feels more confident than ever with her body and she can't wait to get in her bikini this summer."

She says she is "the Bridget Jones of my friendship group so I need to find someone."

Anton

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, Man, Face, Human, Person

Anton Danyluk is 24 and from Airdrie, Scotland. The gym owner confesses he has never been loyal in a relationship and he says it's his banter that helps him get girls.

Amber

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love island, 2019,  Clothing, Apparel, Woman, Hair, Female, Person, Face, Human

Amber Gill is 21 and from Newcastle. She works as a beauty therapist, swapping that to be part of the Love Island 2019 cast. She says she is "living her best life" and "eats boys for breakfast".

Callum

Image may contain: Love island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019,  Face, Man, Person, Human

Callum Macleod is 28 and from South Wales. He's trading in his day job as an aircraft engineer to try and find love in the sun. He says: "I’m 28 now so time is ticking, I don’t want to be left on the shelf."

Anna

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-0Ln4hu4u

Anna Vakili is another name that was rumoured as an Islander this weekend. It's now been confirmed she will be appearing on the show this year. The 28-year-old has been called the "British Kim Kardashian" on social media, and works as a pharmacist.

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, Bikini, Swimwear, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human, Pool, Water, Accessory, Sunglasses, Accessories, Building, Hotel, Resort

via Instagram @annavakili_

It has also been rumoured her sister Mandi will be a late arrival to the villa too. ?

Sherif

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, Word, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human

Sherif Lanre is 20-years-old and from London. He's a chef and semi pro rugby player – maybe he'll be really good at making cheese toasties??? He says he can have a "a wandering eye" but is "pretty loyal."

Lucie

Image may contain: Love island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, Girl, Child, Woman, Kid, Blonde, Teen, Female, Pendant, Human, Person

21-year-old Lucie Donlan is from Newquay and is a surfer. She says her best assets are her boobs and hair.

Michael

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, Skin, Tattoo, Man, Face, Human, Person

27-year-old Michael Griffiths is a firefighter from London. He says looks and personality wise he is a 10/10, because he's a "hero".

Curtis

Curtis Pritchard was an early rumour for the villa, now confirmed by ITV. The 23-year-old, who is the younger brother of Strictly Come Dancing's AJ Pritchard, will be flying out to Majorca to be on the show next month.

Image may contain: Love island 2019 cast, Love island, 2019, cast, Islanders, lineup,  Face, Boy, T-Shirt, Denim, Jeans, Person, Human, Pants, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @curtispritchard12

Curtis is a dancer like his brother, specialising in Ballroom and Latin. He is also a professional choreographer. He appears on the Irish version of Dancing With The Stars.

Yewande

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, cast list, Islanders, line up, Nature, Outdoors, Female, Black Hair, Smile, Hair, Person, Human, Face

Yewande Biala is a 23-year-old scientist from Dublin. She says she has a strong bitch face, and wants someone who is honest and genuine. She's been cheated on in the past, but still believes in true love. Awww.

Tommy

Tommy Fury was another name that has been rumoured for the villa, now confirmed by ITV as part of the Love Island 2019 cast. He's the younger brother of Tyson Fury, and is a boxer too. His brother let slip he was going to be on the show in an interview with ESPN – and turns out he wasn't lying!!

Image may contain: Love Island 2019 cast, Love Island, 2019, cast, list, line up, Islanders, Coupe, Sports Car, Clothing, Footwear, Shoe, Apparel, Alloy Wheel, Car Wheel, Spoke, Person, Human, Tire, Wheel, Machine, Transportation, Vehicle, Automobile, Car

via Instagram @tommytntfury

Tyson said: "He’s going on a TV show called Love Island. He’s a good looking young kid, and I think he’s going to be a hit with the ladies on it.

"He clearly doesn’t look like me because I look like an ogre.

"He’s only just started his professional career. He’s got a big future, but it’s going to take a lot of sacrifice and dedication to achieve goals."

Related articles recommended by this writer:

We have an OFFICIAL start date for Love Island 2019!!!

Jess and Dom from Love Island are having a baby!!!!

Love Island will give ‘eight weeks of therapy’ and ‘psychological assessments’ to contestants