This is what the little boy and girl from Love Actually look like now

Sorry, they’re HOW OLD??

| UPDATED Hide Images

It’s been 17 years since the iconic film Love Actually came out. You’ll never forget the moment your heart broke as Emma Thompson realised her husband was cheating on her. Or how uncomfortable you felt when creepy Mark chased his best friend’s wife (Keira Knightley) around for the entire film.

But whatever happened to the little boy and girl? What do young Ben and Joanna look like now?

Thomas Brodie-Sangster

Thomas Brodie-Sangster was 12 when he played Ben in Love Actually. He’s now 30!!! Wow I feel old. And this is what he looks like:

Since Love Actually, he’s been in Nanny McPhee and Game of Thrones. He’s also starred in a BBC series called Wolf Hall and the Maze Runner movie. Most recently he’s been in the Queen’s Gambit.

But how does he look so young at 30?! According to The Guardian, he still finds it hard to get served in pubs. When he didn’t have his ID on him, he asked people to look him up on IMDb. They didn’t serve him a pint but asked for an autograph instead.

Thomas in the Queen’s Gambit

Tom told Interview magazine that he’s proud of his role in Love Actually: “It’s still something that I hold close to my heart, even though it comes up all the time. People are only ever nice about it.”

Olivia Olson

Olivia is 28 now and is best known for playing Joanna Anderson in Love Actually.

Olivia told The Morning Show in Australia that she can’t believe how popular the film is so many years on. She said: “I can’t believe people still care, that they’re talking about it. It’s so awesome. 15 years is a long time. I remember how excited my mum was, she was a fan girl for Hugh Grant! I didn’t know who anyone was, I was nine, but nowadays it’s such a blessing that I was a part of this huge, superstar cast.”

Since Love Actually. Olivia has gone on to voice Vanessa in Disney’s cartoon Phineas and Ferb and the fourth Powerpuff Girl, Bliss, for Cartoon Network.

She appeared on Celebrity X Factor. She made it to the live shows on Louis Walsh’s team for the Under 30s, but was booted out in the first eviction.

After leaving the show, she posted on Instagram saying: “I’ll keep smiling. knew going into @thexfactor anything could happen & the level of talent was so high this year! I’m grateful for the opportunity as it has completely pushed me out of my comfort zone, reminding myself I love to be up on that stage.”

Recommended stories by this writer:

Quiz: Which Love Actually character are you channeling this Christmas?

I watched Love Actually for the first time and actually, it’s a fat-shaming, sexist pile of crap

Which Love Actually character is your uni?