Image may contain: Beard, Person, People, Human

I’m definitely coming home for these pics of England’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek

His face has been carved by the GODS

| UPDATED Ruben Loftus-Cheek

The England team have found a place in everyone's hearts this summer, getting into the semi-finals of the World Cup and basically confirming football's coming home. But if there's one player who is truly getting my heart racing, more than the prospect of winning the whole tournament, it's Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Ruben is 22, from South London and plays for Chelsea. When he's not playing football, he spends his time training, going to the gym and just generally looking beautiful.

The best part is that he is SINGLE, although reportedly has been linked to Love Island 2017 star Amber Davies, after she revealed in an interview they had exchanged messages, saying: “He’s unbelievable. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. He's absolute bae, he's been carved by an angel."

We're with Amber on this one, and did some research of our own and picked some snaps from Ruben's Insta for you to swoon over, confirming him as the hottest England player:

Related stories recommended by this author:

We found the England football team’s old social media profiles and it’s honestly so entertaining

The actual history behind ‘it’s coming home’ and what it means

If the cast of Love Island were in the World Cup, here’s what the team would be