Image may contain: Sweater, Clothing, Person, People, Human

These dramatic Love Island contestants’ glow ups prove there’s still hope for us all

Who even were you pre-Love Island 2018?

The Love Island production team work hard to pick the UK's fittest boys and girls to take part on the show, we all know that. But they're not born that way. All of the contestants have been the Rainbow Fish and learnt to show their magical colours after deciding the Insta famous life was for them.

A few of the cast members' old pictures have been appearing on Twitter and people are shocked at the transformations. I mean, a little nip and tuck here and there helps to improve the look for the cameras, as well as going to the gym like 10 times a week. But however they did it, we've found you our favourite pics of the dramatic transformations the cast have made from their pre-Love Island era to now. Enjoy.

Eyal

The villa's resident #deep boy has definitely been one of the most popular contestants amongst female viewers. But before he grew out his natural curls and started doing yoga, he was just your normal secondary school lad! Except for the fact that he was also modelling then, he just looked way younger and not quite as fit.

Before

Shooting @mrpfashion //

A post shared by E Y A L B O O K E R (@eyalbooker) on Mar 2, 2017 at 5:07am PST

After

Land of dreams // by @louisdanielbotha

A post shared by E Y A L B O O K E R (@eyalbooker) on May 6, 2018 at 12:03pm PDT

Adam

The newest boy on the block has had quite the transformation! Now this is what I call a Rainbow Fish glow up.

Before

Image may contain: Cotton, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

After

Jack

Cheeky pen salesman, Jack has decided to give up on the boxing and decided to embrace the full-on Essex looks, bright white teeth and all.

Before

Hola amigos

A post shared by Jack Fincham (@jack_charlesf) on Jun 27, 2016 at 9:21pm PDT

Great session again tonight can't wait to box again in September

A post shared by Jack Fincham (@jack_charlesf) on Jun 1, 2016 at 11:33am PDT

After

4 days to go @loveisland

A post shared by Jack Fincham (@jack_charlesf) on May 31, 2018 at 10:38am PDT

Niall

Our baby Niall is yet to become his best self. He's already made the big move of pinning his ears back to improve his look and, you know what? He looks great. He's made the tactical move of deleting all his old Instagram pics so we weren't able to feast our eyes on his glow up for real.

He's assured us he's an investment piece, so we've got our money on him having a major glow up in his post-Love Island era.

Now

After

Samira

The ONLY DANCER IN THE VILLA has been through the classic embarrassing teenager phases, and has been brave enough to not delete all her old Insta pics now she's famous. I rate that. I do not, however, rate that hat.

Before

Fringe .. ?!

A post shared by Samira Mighty (@samiramighty) on Feb 11, 2013 at 7:34am PST

Slushhyyyyy #lovebox

A post shared by Samira Mighty (@samiramighty) on Jul 20, 2013 at 9:29am PDT

After

Hayley

Okay, all I'm gonna say is, her face looks really different. Just saying. No comment.

Before

Loved this day, winner of miss British Isles 2015 ?

A post shared by Hayley Hughes (@hayleyhughes.xx) on Sep 7, 2015 at 12:09pm PDT

After

People gonna talk whether you’re doing bad or good ….

A post shared by Hayley Hughes (@hayleyhughes.xx) on Apr 26, 2018 at 9:53am PDT

Laura

Laura pretty much looks exactly the same in all her pictures, but one thing she has learnt over the years is that the OG Instagram filters are shit, and no one is really taking selfies anymore.

Before

First let me just

A post shared by Laura Anderson ? (@lauraanderson1x) on Jan 15, 2015 at 10:47am PST

Lovers #irish #paddysday

A post shared by Laura Anderson ? (@lauraanderson1x) on Mar 17, 2015 at 6:57am PDT

After

Kendall

You know what, we all had a nerd glasses and hot pants phase. And if you scrolled back through my Instagram as far back as I did with Kendall's, I'd look a hell of a lot worse than she did.

This is a glow up of the highest order, and although I'm convinced she's using some kind of filter to make her eyes look that huge in her pics currently, you can't help but think it was a mistake to break off that engagement.

Before

????? #fratparty

A post shared by Kendall Rae Knight (@kendallraeknight) on Oct 25, 2012 at 8:11am PDT

After