Are you a chicken nugget connoisseur? You can actually get paid to eat chicken nuggets
Pass the ketchup, I have found my calling
B&M bargains are looking for a Chicken Nugget Connoisseur to join their team.
Whoever gets the job will win vouchers every month to spend on frozen food in their local store.
As well as eating they will provide feedback to help develop the perfect chicken nuggets.
To apply for this prestigious position, all you need to do is write a paragraph detailing why you are the best candidate for the job. To assist you, B&M have written a list of relevant experience:
– Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
– Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
– That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
– Going to an event or party because there is free food
– You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
– You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
Here is the full application:
Are you the connoisseur we have all been waiting for? Well if so please do not hesitate to hand in your CV.