A moment’s silence for MIC: It’s officially not worth watching anymore

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

Everyone will remember what they were doing on the night of the 31st of July 2017, because this was the night Made In Chelsea came back to our screens and suffered a catastrophic death.

Guys, I'm calling it. Made in Chelsea is done. Last night's episode from the new series set in Ibiza has officially confirmed the show's slow and painful end.

Gone are the glory days of people getting up in Lucy's grill or Louise crying in every episode. The original cast have been replaced with boring robots that all look and sound the same. Frankly the only two somewhat interesting people are Harry Baron and Mimi. One of which is a knock off Spencer Matthews and the other has become the nation's number one public enemy.

Someone please bring back Queen Lucy

Someone please bring back Queen Lucy

Each episode of OG Made in Chelsea was always full of drama and featured a plethora of ridiculous characters. Nothing will match up to Spencer telling Louise that it was fucking hard to respect her because she allowed him to cheat on her. Or when Victoria called Cheska a "fucking fat turkey."

What about the collective grief we experienced when we found out Mytton cheated on Binky by having an orgy? Or the iconic moment when Millie gave a toast to her best friend Rosie for shagging Hugo behind her back when they were together and lying about it? Even the drink throwing or the slaps aren't authentic anymore.

Throwback to when the characters would casually slap each other

And when drink throwing was actually dramatic

It's hard to pinpoint the beginning of the downward spiral, but my theory is that the following factors, certainly didn't help.

All of the girls turned into the same character

What do you mean they're not clones?

What do you mean they're not clones?

We're not sure if they look and sound the same just because they're from Chelsea or because they're actually robots. But surely having characters with the same personalities means that we're watching the same "dramatic" scenarios play out, over and over again. And all the couples are having the same argument, over and over again.

Jamie who was once the loosest guy on the show, got a girlfriend that definitely hates him

Frankie's perpetual state throughout the show

Some things just don't go together. Jamie and relationships are one of those. Frankie literally despises Jamie, yet each episode leaves us guessing whether they're going to break up or not, because one of them decided to get with someone else for revenge.

Mark-Francis and Victoria stopped insulting various cast members for a laugh

Remember when the pair decided to be nasty to someone for no reason and we absolutely loved it? Yeah, they don't even do that anymore. Bring back the beef between Rosie and Victoria.

A random Canadian got thrown into the mix

Mimi who?

Mimi who?

Sorry, but since when was Toronto a south-west borough of London? Mimi literally has no connections to anyone else in the show and her constant meddling in various relationships is pure cringe. Plus everyone despises her for it. At least Steph was going out with Spencer when they brought her in.

Every interaction became forced and calculated

We always knew it was partly-scripted, but at least in the previous series, the people were likeable and seemed to be genuine friends in real life. Now, every interaction on the show seems forced and there isn't a real connection with the cast anymore.

The producers thought it would be a good idea to cast Harry Baron

He was big in the Hertfordshire skating scene, didn't you know?

Surely Harry Baron was the final nail in the coffin. I mean, where did they even find him!? Seeing as he was a club promoter from St Albans, it's not even surprising that everyone finds him creepy af.

The cheating stopped making a difference because the characters aren't likeable anymore

When Louise cheated on Andy or Alik, we actually felt sorry for them as they were such genuine blokes. Mytton's infidelity was overlooked because he provided 10/10 banter and at least Spencer was honest about his terrible ways.

It all went downhill when we started giving airtime to minor characters like Julius – who is arguably the most vanilla guy the show has ever seen. Or Toff, who is practically going out with someone who still has a bed time.

All of the original cast moved on

Who is this Jesse McCartney doppelgänger?!

Spencer's gone, Louise is gone, Boulle's gone. Even Rosie, who desperately needed airtime to promote her blog, isn't about that much anymore. Seriously who the fuck are all of these new people? And is Sam Prince actually old enough to be on this show?

The end of time must be near guys, because both God and Made In Chelsea are dead.