The battle for the York BNOC crown continues, vote in round two NOW

Who will be crowned York’s biggest BNOC 2022?

Round two of The York Tab’s BNOC Comp 2022 is here! Round one saw some incredible nominees and a phenomenal amount of votes so get ready to see what this round has to offer.

Votes from both this article and our Instagram story @theyorktab will go towards crowing your winner so make sure to vote on both to secure the crown for your favourite nominee.

You have until Sunday to cast your votes for round two so get them in quickly. And if you haven’t seen your nomination yet, don’t worry as there’s still one more round before the final.

Without further ado, here are your contestants for round two.

Lucy Grehan-Bradley

Course: Music

Year of Study: Third

Third-year Lucy was nominated several times and it’s not hard to see why. One nomination described her as “the queen of sport” because she “runs everything to do with sport” including the College Sport Instagram, Roses, she is the Football President and the list goes on. She was also the head of sport in James College last year.

One nomination described her as “such a lovely person to be around! She talks to anyone which is why she is so well known and liked.”

Liam Foxton

Course: First

Year of Study: Economics and Finance

In his nominations, Liam was nicknamed “Liam Big Lotion Foxton” which is certainly an intriguing nickname. He is described as “a top bloke” who has “yet to spend a night this year in his bed alone.”

Liam never misses a night out and is the origin of the term “lotioning” which this nomination said everyone on campus has heard about. Interesting stuff.

Wardah Moosun

Course: English and Politics

Year of Study: First

One nomination described first-year Wardah as “the sweetest and most bubbly girl” they know.

She is a social butterfly who talks to everyone and is involved in a million uni societies. Wardah also parties hard “and knows how to have a good time.”

Molly Smith

Course: Education

Year of Study: First

First-year Molly was nominated a couple of times due to going viral on TikTok. The York Tab interviewed Molly when Stacey Dooley visited her at uni to record a podcast with her, something definitely worthy of BNOC status. The podcast can be listened to here!

One nomination also described her as “the kindest person I know”.

Cast your vote for who you think is the biggest BNOC here: