Calling all single York students: It’s time for York Goes Dating

Let the York see the Roast!

Valentine’s Day has come and gone, and if you spent it swiping through social media, seeing happy couples all over your timeline and making full use of discounted Ben and Jerry’s, don’t worry, so did we. 

If you’re sick of the meaningless snogs in Salvos, the missed opportunities in Morell with that one person you made eye contact with for 0.2 seconds, or even seeing an abnormally long duck receive more Valentine’s proposals than you, you’ve come to the right place. York Goes Dating is here for you. Sign up and allow the York Tab team to hand-select you a blind date!

Are you lönging for love?

How does it work?

It’s simple, you fill out our questionnaire at the end of this article (or click this link) and tell us a bit about yourself and what it is you’re looking for (aka, your type on paper). We will then match you up with someone that we think is perfect for you and send you both out on a date.

As it is a blind date, The York Tab team will make a reservation for the date based on both your availability and tell you the time and place, but then the rest is up to you.

Once you’ve finally met the love of your life, tell us all about them and we’ll write up an article to share your love with the rest of the world. You’re welcome.

So if you long for a love as strong as Storm Eunice, fill in our form here. If we find your perfect match we will contact you both to set something up, so keep those DMs open. You never know, you might just find someone to share that YorkyPud wrap with.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Yor-Cupid xoxo

York Goes Dating accepts and encourages applicants from all backgrounds, genders, and sexualities. 

Participants must be York Uni/York St. John students.

Please note that in order to participate in York Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your first name, a photo of yourself, and your post-date feedback published on The York Tab. Sadly there are no exceptions to this condition.